Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 36

1D bar

How do we use this EA to squeeze a 1D pinbar like a tube of toothpaste which ever way it travels that day? Pending orders on every gridline? An EA that would set those up every day at a set time would be a great combo! Anyone having results like this working? Thanks!

Jagg:
@Dazzer & Co...

I got it

I use now a modified version of the script "Buy n Sell w SL TP PrSL PrTP MM MultiLots.zip" to open a trade of 2 lots with one click (2 lots in 2 orders of 1 lot each). I have to use a script (or EA) to open a trade because we need this magic number thing. In the code of the script there is the line

OrderSend(Symbol(),Mode, Lots, Entry, 2,SLB , TPB, Comments, 0, NULL, LimeGreen);

...the "0" is the MagicNumber. So I made a new int var "MagicNumber = 111", replaced this "0" by "MagicNumber" and set after this OrderSend line "MagicNumber = MagicNumer+111;"

So when I now do an order with this script.... buy 2 lots for example... I get two orders "buy 1 lot" and the first order gets MagicNumber 111, the second lot gets 222.

Now the only thing I have to do is open two charts of this instrument/symbol and place the Swiss Army EA in each of these charts (with different settings for stop/target/breakeven...). The first one have to be set to MagicNumber 111 and the second to 222.

Great way of trading now (put the buy/sell script to hotkeys and you can enter a trade very fast and this trade is managed with Swiss Army EA automaticly

Hello Jagg,

Is there a way you can post this new revised Script/EA that you modified, i'll be very grateful.

kol8701:
Hello Jagg, Is there a way you can post this new revised Script/EA that you modified, i'll be very grateful.

Here are two modified versions of that buy/sell script I use now...

I quote the header of that file for description:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Buy Script for multiple contracts / orders with SL and TP |

//| |

//| Used it to trade Woodie CCI Patterns |

//| |

//| For example: |

//| - buy 2 contracts with one click (but each one seperately) |

//| - this two orders get different magic numbers |

//| (1st 1111, 2nd 2222, ....) so you can handle this contracts |

//| with an other order management EA differently |

//| - I used "Swiss Army EA v1.51" to handle trade management |

//| automaticly in woodie like (set stop loss on both contracts, |

//| first contract get a target, second one not but a breakeven |

//| stop after hit target one and so on.... |

//| You have to put Swiss Army EA in two different charts and |

//| set first one to magic number 1111, second EA to 2222,... |

//| and do your stop/target stuff differently! |

//| |

//| Get "Swiss Army EA v1.51" here: |

//| Expert Advisors - Metatrader 4 - Forex-TSD |

//| 7552-swiss-army-ea-automatic-order-management.html |

what kind of ea ?

Grid

Does anyone have a good grid strategy working with this EA? Thanks!

thnx

Thanks a million Jagg. I have been battling with this for a long time, now i can put it behind me.

this is the first EA i have tried to use, so sorry...but

i have saved the file swiss army EA v1.51 but i do not know how to get it into th meta trader terminal to then use it.

can someone let me know how to do attach the ea to the terminal?

Thanks alot

Felix

Hi Ryan, Please help to develop EA to me (nahnufrx@yahoo.com)

Hi Ryan,

Can u pls help to develop EA for me for this indicator i attach here. At this moment i only trade manually by following the arrow signal. Can u please develop EA which is, ones this indicator giving arrow signal BUY (moving UP), mean EA will take position BUY and the order will close when the arrow signal show SELL (moving down). At the same time when the arrow signal showing SELL, again, the EA will take position SELL and will stop it when the arrow signal show UP....and the process will continously till i inactive the EA

Thanks Ryan. Hopefully you also can send the EA to my email (nahnufrx@yahoo.com)

Which one is better

Since I know the great potential of this EA, I raise mu spirit up to trade forex again. I use not only one EA but some. Hedge and grid. I want SA close all order ( all ) with profit in pip. How to set up this? Which one is prefer, v 1.3 or v1.5?

thank you Ryan ..

Reason: