Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 33

Jim Clark:
Hi ryanklefas,

thanks for this great EA. I have a small problem. I would just like my stop loss set at 3 percent. However, I see in the display is only 0.00%. What can I do?

Thanks in advance an regards.

Jim Clark

Ok, is done, I found the solution.

I'm not sure I fully inderstand EA settings. Is it possiple to smth. like this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173393/page2 ???

TP Target

Hi Ticker, maybe your can try Manage TP EA at Manage Take Profit @ Forex Factory to solve your multiple TP needs.

No Initial Stoploss, and Trail only when in profit

Hi,

I'm wondering if this EA can do this for me or not. I wish to place a trade with NO initial stoploss. I would like my TP to be 20 pips. As soon as my TP is hit, I would then like to have it trail X pips until the direction changes and I'm taken out of the trade. So, instead of taking 20 pips total from a trade, I would take more pips if market conditions were favorable. Is this EA capable of doing this since I have no initial stoploss set? If so, which EA options would I choose?

Thanks a Bunch!

Rosheen1

leepohseng:
Hi Ticker, maybe your can try Manage TP EA at Manage Take Profit @ Forex Factory to solve your multiple TP needs.

Hi Leepohseng, thanks for the tip i already have that EA and now i have to thank you and the admin here which was not putting my post through yesterday, so i decided to write again today and stumbled over the mistake i made with this EA while i was writing here, the thing was or is that this EA inserts the Lot size in percentage and this was too much for me to calculate multiple trades which i am trading small sizes but always over the limit ;-), and while i was writing this i realized that maybe when i set the "Risk per Trade" (Lot size) to zero it maybe accepts my inserted lots on the order ticket, and so it was, thanks very much that you was the ignition to activate my gray cells.

tick

Swiss Army with manual trades

I use a Manual trading system to open orders and I would like to use SA EA to manage these orders, is it possible to set order ID in lieu of magic number to identify the open order I want the EA to manage? I've tried to put the order ID under Magic number but it does not seem to work

This Swiss Army EA is fantastic, this is the best thing that i have used to improve my manual trading

Trade Management Strategies

Anyone know any good trade management STRATEGIES or scripts like those that insure maximum profitability and good risk management to minimize risk ?

For example, once a position is is in profit for 10 pips, half the position is closed, the stop loss is moved to break even, and the other half is let running till an opposing signal comes by. This minimizes the risk exposure and lets the winners run as long as possible.

Any other ideas / Scripts ?

Reason: