For Pour Tous les brokers

EA for BROKERS "NO Pending ORDERS "

Hello,

I am at the broker FXCMUK which n' do not accept the " Pendings ORDERS "

EA usable in 4 or 5 digits, including US IBFx and brokers, but not at the brokers which n' more the " accept; PendingOrders" (FXCM, GCI, amongst other things). I leave the care of this adaptation " with your good cœur".

At FXCM, l' EA should not function, because FXCM n' do not accept the orders " At Market", with l' send at the same time S/L and T/P. In the newspaper you will see appearing " 130" error; and no position will be open. That is to say you active l' EA at another Brokers, is you will have to modify the lines of the source code " OrderSend… " to pass the orders in 2 times: 1- order d' entry 2- sending of the S/L and T/P

They s' prove that j' have profitable EA, including 1 that j' put on this site, which functions well in demonstration at d' other broker and I would like to test them at FXCM at which j' have my account in reality.

May I am not able to make this modification of program and, and J' I several EA in this case there. Know Ea; or a script which resolders this problem. Thank you d' advances
Reason: