Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 28

Stop Loss

This EA is awesome. The major parts of it I really use is the trailing stop and that is perfect for locking in profits. I do have a problem with using the stop loss feature as well as the break-even.

I had the EA set to 50 pips stop loss, and discovered I was at a loss of over 90 pips and my trade was still active. So i was wondering if there is anything I didnt understand about it. My account is a mini and should that mean a 50 pip stop-loss should be set to 500 pips? I really dont understand that part.

With break-even, I have never used it before and really don't understand the concept. Doesn't it mean a point where you want to lock in a little profit in case the market goes against you? I read the manual and still couldnt interpret it entirely.

This is indeed a life saver! Thanks to everyone behind this EA!

Adaption to MT4 account

Hello,

i downloaded the swiss army ea. adapted it to my MT4 account .activatet it . opened an trade, but nothing happened.

the open position went into deep losses, the EA did not close my position.

the same thing happened with the e-trailing-mq.4 EA

What could that be??

thanks in advance

Piptiger

please add an hedge multipler=2 or 0.5,1,1.5 etc

emoneland:

I had the EA set to 50 pips stop loss, and discovered I was at a loss of over 90 pips and my trade was still active. So i was wondering if there is anything I didnt understand about it. My account is a mini and should that mean a 50 pip stop-loss should be set to 500 pips? I really dont understand that part.

With break-even, I have never used it before and really don't understand the concept. Doesn't it mean a point where you want to lock in a little profit in case the market goes against you? I read the manual and still couldnt interpret it entirely.

This is indeed a life saver! Thanks to everyone behind this EA!

Probably your settings wrong . Try the attached "set" file and only change: Stoploss,Take profit,Trailing Stop,Breakevenat, Breakevenslide etc. values on your favor.

About the "Breakevenat" and "Breakevenslide";

For example if your setttings :

Breakevenat = 10

Breakevenslide = 2

When It reaches 10 pips It will move the stoploss to 2 pips level and lock 2 pips.

Another Ex.:

Breakevenat = 20

Breakevenslide =10

When it reaches 20 pips It will move the stoploss to 10 pips level.

Files:
swissarmy.set  2 kb

Breakeven and breakevenslide

Texantx:
Probably your settings wrong . Try the attached "set" file and only change: Stoploss,Take profit,Trailing Stop,Breakevenat, Breakevenslide etc. values on your favor.

About the "Breakevenat" and "Breakevenslide";

For example if your setttings :

Breakevenat = 10

Breakevenslide = 2

When It reaches 10 pips It will move the stoploss to 2 pips level and lock 2 pips.

Another Ex.:

Breakevenat = 20

Breakevenslide =10

When it reaches 20 pips It will move the stoploss to 10 pips level.

Breakevenat = 15

Breakevenslide = 10

So if I understand this, when my profit reaches 15 pips it will move my stoploss to my open price, and then when reaches another 10 pips it would move my stoploss to 10 pips positive, locking 10 pips. is that right?

Regards,

atisnado:
Breakevenat = 15

Breakevenslide = 10

So if I understand this, when my profit reaches 15 pips it will move my stoploss to my open price, and then when reaches another 10 pips it would move my stoploss to 10 pips positive, locking 10 pips. is that right?

Regards,

Nope;

if:

Breakevenat = 15

Breakevenslide = 10

When you have +15 pips it will move the stoploss to 10 pips level.

If you want to move thestoploss to opening price when you have 15 pips ,you have to set:

Breakevenat = 15

Breakevenslide = 0

and use the "trailing stop" to manage next pips and stop loss level..

breakevenslide example

Texantx:
Nope;

if:

Breakevenat = 15

Breakevenslide = 10

When you have +15 pips it will move the stoploss to 10 pips level.

If you want to move thestoploss to opening price when you have 15 pips ,you have to set:

Breakevenat = 15

Breakevenslide = 0

and use the "trailing stop" to manage next pips and stop loss level..

can you give me an example when reaching a 15 profit level the stop loss is moved to breakeven and then trailstop next pips, lets say every 15 pips gained.

Regards,

help

After stop loss reached order closed.Can it be possible to put same type limit order automatically till two consecutive loss .

Swiss Army Magic

Ryan - have read this entire thread and began using this EA last night. It worked perfectly. My use is limited to setting a TP and SL at the moment however I realize that it can do much more. Great Job and thanks so much for sharing your hard work, updates and taking time to participate.

Swiss Army help, please

Hello everyone, it is nice to be able to join with this forum, especially this thread...... Thanks to Ryan for the great EA contribution in this forum....and it made me interested to use this EA...Btw...I have got a wrong message when trying to use it like in this imagee below...could anyone help ? any contribution is appreciated

Files:
Reason: