Good idea to create an EA for everybody - page 2

At last, now I have the first version EA .Let us test it and modify it to a no bug version.

hi there. what time frame should i place this EA? 1hour TF?

lmx2000:
I hope the coding expert can write an EA for this idea and share the source code to everyone in this forum for future improvement. Not only the EX4 file but the mq4 file! 10.And there is an demo account running that EX4 file,you can go to look it's trading record.The account is "Login : 1414788 Investor : bho6fzo (read only password) " in InterBank FX.

Unfornutately, this account has died, most of the money has been wiped out. I hope you did not lose any real money.

I do admire your intentions though.

Files:

Hi everybody.

LMX2000, your idea was realised already in commercial EA called Conquest. As far as I remember guys in US are selling it for 950$. And must say its 100% profitable indeed. Good idea to create your own one. Wish you success.

yan7181:
hi there. what time frame should i place this EA? 1hour TF?

Yes the time frame is 1HOUR

testern:
Unfornutately, this account has died, most of the money has been wiped out. I hope you did not lose any real money. I do admire your intentions though.

The reason for this account's death is it open not the ratio 2:1 and it do not do the "houseclean" work.The EA should close all orders once there is some profit and re open the grid.

Forigo:
Hi everybody. LMX2000, your idea was realised already in commercial EA called Conquest. As far as I remember guys in US are selling it for 950$. And must say its 100% profitable indeed. Good idea to create your own one. Wish you success.

Thank you very much!And any lead to this EA,do you have their website address?

lmx2000:
Hi everyone,write the idea into english is a difficult thing,cost me time,but

as promised,please have a look:

My idea is some kind of hedge,use long/sell orders to take profit from

both side of the market.This idea use the method "grid+take interest".

Detail as below:

1.We just take the example by using EUR/USD.

2.We do not care now the price is what,for example the price is 1.3350.

We send the BuyStop and SellStop orders like this,

BuyStop 1.3355,1.3380,1.3405,13430,1.3455,1.3480,1.3505,1.3530

SellStop 1.3345,1.3320,1.3295,1.3270,1.3245,1.3220,1.3195,1.3170

Which means we opened a grid with BuyStop and SellStop with bothside 8 levels.You can see the BuyStop always start from the position 05.And the SellStop always start from the position 95.The Step is 25 pips.At the same time place8 buystop and 8 sellstop orders.And every minute the EA will check are there any orders has been executed? if one happened,just place a new buystop/sellstop order at the higher/lower position to ensure there are at least 16 pending orders.Of course pending orders will be more than 16,I will explain later.For example, the buystop order in 1.3355 has been executed, the EA will place a new buystop order in 1.3555(higher place).Why I choose to place 8 levels buystop/sellstop orders is the prevent the suddenly price move such as "Nonfarm Employment Change".

The step should be devided into 2 parameters.The first one is for the long side

(we can call it buystep). The second one is for the short side(we can call it sellstep). These 2 parameters can been changed in the EA's parameter, from 10---200.Use this funtion,we can keep the uncloed orders to earn interest.

For example,we set the buystep=25,set the sellstep=50.We trade gbp/jpy.

Then in any time we always have the unclosed GBP/JPY orders as the ratio 2:1. Buy order numbers always double than sell orders numbers.Then we always earn interest from the unclosed orders.

3.After one buystop/sellstop has been executed,place an reverse stop order at the same position.For example, buystop EUR/USD at 1.3355 executed.

Now price is 1.3365. Should place an Sellstop at the position 1.3345 at once. The same theory for the short side and the long side.From now you can understand the max pending order will more than 16.

4.Ea should has the funtion to protect the MIN profit. We can call this parameter MinProfit,this funtion can insure us to earn the setting

profit when the price begin to go against us after we already have some profit.

5.Ea should has the funtion "moveing/trailing stop",to insure we can catch the big move.

6.The every important point is to prevent from reopen orders at the same position. For example, buystop EUR/USD at 1.3355 executed,then place Sellstop at the position 1.3345,before send this order,the EA should check is there already one sell order executed at this positon and has not been closed?If so,do not send the Sellstop order.The EA should also check is there already one sellstop order has been sent?

7.The EA should has the parameter "lots",permit the lots from 0.01 to larger numbers, in order to use with InterBank FX.

8.The EA should can deal with the symbol like "EURUSDm",this kind of symbol exist in the InterBank FX mini account.

9.There are other parameters can be used,I will also give you a similar EX4 file,you can study it.

10.And there is an demo account running that EX4 file,you can go to look it's trading record.The account is "Login : 1414788 Investor : bho6fzo (read only password) " in InterBank FX.

delete no money

lmx2000:
At last, now I have the first version EA .Let us test it and modify it to a no bug version.

Good work, I will test as well

BTW when I run the EA it does not open 2:1 buy:sell ratio on GBP/JAP the ratio is 1:1 ( all the orders are 0.1 lot) can you check it ?

I can help with the programming of your EA as well. No charge.

Reason: