Multi-indics indicator - page 18

FerruFx - a great suggestion and improvement!

FerruFx:
Thanks again Johnny for your great comments!

To display the indy "UP/DOWN", if i understand (with my bad english!), you want move it with your mouse and display the results regard to the candlle your are on. The answer is NO. My programming skill does not allow me to make it possible. Sorry.

For backtesting, i make it possible with the parameters "for test only". Only give a date and hour and the results are display for this time and date. Not so easy than the StrategyTester but usefull!

Hi FerruFx.....your English is good and have interpretted my suggestion correctly. I didn't think it would be easy to achieve, so we go to 'Plan B'.

The "for test only" feature you are suggesting that you can incorporate into the indy, is a good one and a great alternative and will certainly make backtesting easier. It also makes it possible to backtest when the market is closed, which is always a good time for testing, when not trading.

A couple of essential items come to mind for considerationin, in regards to the features reuired:-

i) Will TIME be automatically linked to the individual user's MT platform setting or GMT? Platform setting is easier and removes the need for constant, mental time change calculations i.e. you place the mouse cursor over any chosen candle/bar and the time dsplayed on the chart is the time you enter for test. If GMT, a means of setting GMT into the indicator is required, as this differs over the various world time zones, with the added complication of changing twice per year.

ii) For ease when entering time settings, can you program it for 24hr time or perhaps make it selectable for those people who prefer 12hr time?

Regards,

johnny

yorkyjohnny:
i) Will TIME be automatically linked to the individual user's MT platform setting or GMT?

ServerTime

yorkyjohnny:
ii) For ease when entering time settings, can you program it for 24hr time or perhaps make it selectable for those people who prefer 12hr time?

I don't understand (!). The time to enter in parameter must be this format: 2007.05.07 00:00 (yyyy.mm.dd 00:00) 24hr time

Nzdusd

hahaha thanks fallas

Hi rlinac,

If you have time and if it's possible could you add the NZDUSD pair to the indi that'll be great...thanks in advance

Cheers.

FerruFx.

Is there any chance of a third option in the display

DOWN. UP. NONE (Adjustale 70-80%)

For a sideways market, Signals would stand out then.

Thanks for everything you have done so far.

Mart

FerruFx:
ServerTime I don't understand (!). The time to enter in parameter must be this format: 2007.05.07 00:00 (yyyy.mm.dd 00:00) 24hr time

Ferru....you have answered my question, as i have all my times set to 24hr time, so this is no problem for me. When I think about it, the MT4 platform I believe only offers 24hr time anyway, unlike many other platforms that offer 12hr time as an alternative, a.m, p.m., so I apologize, as this question probaly does not apply.

johnny

yorkyjohnny:
so I apologize, as this question probaly does not apply.

No apologize here! All questions can be posted.

mart-hart:
Is there any chance of a third option in the display

DOWN. UP. NONE (Adjustale 70-80%)

For a sideways market, Signals would stand out then.

Hummm ... I will try for a future version. Not sure.

FerruFx:
Hummm ... I will try for a future version. Not sure.

I think maybe I can just make the STRONG/WEAK bigger

Mart

xMeter_mini with IBFX fix

Thanks for this beautiful EA as indicator.

This EA was posted on yahoo metatrader group but did not have the "m" added to the pairs.

This version can be used on standard and mini accounts. I just added code to look at the first 6 characters of the pair.

For programmers and trhe original author of this EA.

I also added code to make the EA easier to understand. I replaced the hard coded index values with constants. For example instead of aLookup[0] I use aLookup[EURUSD] where EURUSD is defines as 0.

If you make further changes it would be greatly appreciated if the changes were done to this version.

Robert aka MrPip

FerruFx:
That's right, thanks!

Attached the mini-account's indicators.

For all, this post doesn't concern this thread but thanks Rlinac for sharing this usefull tool!

FerruFx
Files:

Thanks MrPip

Reason: