change the time frame

is it possible to change the time frame of the system for all the grafs at the same time or that you have to change it one graf after the other

thanks shay

what do u mean? did u mean... group 1 : GBP USD (H1, H4, D1, W1) group 2 : GBP JPY (H1, H4, D1, W1) group 3 : EUR CAD (H1, H4, D1, W1) is this what u mean? if yes, you have 12 chart with 3 groups. i often use profile to make chart groups... i wish i can use hot key to activate a profile...

i have 10 chart open in the same time !!

i need to chang the chart time in the same time

SHAY820 :

i have 10 chart open in the same time !!

i need to chang the chart time in the same time

So do u mean...

group 1 : H1 (gbpusd,usdjpy,eurusd,usdchf,etc pairs)

group 2 : H4 (gbpusd,usdjpy,eurusd,usdchf,etc pairs)

group 3 : D1 (gbpusd,usdjpy,eurusd,usdchf,etc pairs)

group 4 : W1 (gbpusd,usdjpy,eurusd,usdchf,etc pairs)

I think for a while you can use profile to do this, until they hears us... Or... get more LCD screens... :(

The problem with profile is when we draw trendlines etc in group1 and activate the group2, the group2 has no drawn lines as in group1

This is why i wish "Chart Link" feature request.

I hope they hears us...

What i mean by "chart link" is like this:

chart link type1 (timeframe linked):

chart1:gbpusd H1

chart2:eurusd H1

chart3:usdchf H1

chart1-3 is timeframe linked so if i click different timeframe maybe H4, chart1-3 will change its timeframes

chart link type2 (pairs linked):

chart1:gbpusd m15

chart2:gbpusd H1

chart3:gpbusd H4

chart1-3 is pair linked so if i choose different pair for one of chart others will change too

chart link type3 (draws linked):

if we draw trendlines at chart3 (H4) this trendlines will appears too at chart1&2

Ricx :

chart link type3 (draws linked):

if we draw trendlines at chart3 (H4) this trendlines will appears too at chart1&2

Hi, please help with a similar problem, i open lots of pairs in a profile to see them all at one time frame (for example, all eur cross in profile).

I want to change time frame for ALL pairs in this profile to other frame at same time (not click by click or use a different profile). Any way to automate this?

Thanks a lot as i am very new to MT4 programing.

Reason: