Multi-indics indicator - page 35

Ethan Hunt:
Hi FerruFx, when you will have time, could you please add the rest of the time frames {W1, MN} to FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1 ?

Tried to do it by myself, and it was too difficult.

Thanks in advance !!!

Ethan Hunt

Yes, looks like alot of code I'm trying to add a few different indicators that I use but trying to figure out how it works

matrixebiz:
Yes, looks like alot of code I'm trying to add a few different indicators that I use but trying to figure out how it works

I'm glad your agreeing with me matrixebiz, it's not so easy ha ?...

have a excellent day

Ethan Hunt

matrixebiz:

matirxebiz, take a look at what i posted a couple of posts back. it's the same thing as ferrufx but easier code to read.

nondisclosure007:
matirxebiz, take a look at what i posted a couple of posts back. it's the same thing as ferrufx but easier code to read.

Are you talking about the whatever.mq4 indicator?

I'll take a look and see if I can add my indicators Thanks

Files:
indicators.jpg  54 kb

matrixebiz:
Are you talking about the whatever.mq4 indicator? I'll take a look and see if I can add my indicators Thanks

You might want to look at the code first. It's a lot like FerruFX's mulit indie.

Note: Update (3/9/08). whatever.mq4 fixed. attached.

Files:
whatever_1.mq4  40 kb

FerrusFx_Multi_info+light_chart_v1.1 Question?

I attached the above indicator to 3 charts using the same platform on one computer. The order I place on one chart also appears on the other two charts in the pips to stop, pips profit and % of Balance. Is there a method to have this indicator attached to more than one chart on the same platform and each indicate the orders for that particular chart?

Could be a simple task but I don't see how its done.

Thanks,

Cigarguy

matrixebiz,

I like your set of indi. Can you post the tpl and indys.

Many thanks!

Your indicators shown looks very interesting.

matrixebiz:
Are you talking about the whatever.mq4 indicator? I'll take a look and see if I can add my indicators Thanks

Hi,

Your indicators shown looks very interesting. Can you Please post them.

Regards,

SIDDESH

A Baby Trader.........

nice indicator............

I cant set it.............please post it as template......please.......................

hi

rlinac:
FerruFx, let me share one of my tool. This tool 100% based on Tom Yeomans's currency meter.

1. Make sure using at least MT4 build 202.

2. Place the !xMeter.mq4 at experts folder.

3. Restart your terminal.

4. Show All Symbols from Market watch by pressing Ctrl+M or from menu View->Market Watch.

5. Right click on Market Watch dialog then select Show All

How to read this tools

1. Find minimum and maximum value from each currency.

2. Suppose GBP has 7.4 and USD has 1.6. It tells us that GBP is stronger than USD. That means we should consider take BUY order at GBPUSD instead of SHORT order.

This tool can run on any platfrom regardless your tipe of account. IBFX platform also supported. Please make any changes as needed.

Change log

05-14-2007 Support for almost all platform

05-22-2007 Store return value in global variable so its readable by others

why???????????????

Files:
gbpusd.gif  10 kb
15761601.jpg  24 kb
Reason: