Multi-indics indicator - page 35

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
newmont:
The next project for me is to build my "own" version of multi info, the idea will be similar to multi-indics indicator but will be based on new code and some new ideas i have. This ind will take some time but will be worth the wait. And it will be free!!! unlike some of the indicator that are "FOR SALE" at the moment. It really does make me laugh how some people claim all of these things about their indicator systems, the forex market is like "vegas" one minute you have it all worked out the next you are broke, the market is unpredictable at best and a set of good signals like a rating of 70 or 80 % on some $65 meter can be a signal to sell and go short! not to buy.My advice when it comes to these salesmen is to "stay away" and use your own brain and some "key" indicators to find your own signals.

"IT'S NOT THE INDICATOR, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE WITH IT!"Indicators do NOT make money, only trading profitably makes money.

If you do NOT take every signal or, enter/exit prematurely, or hesitate to enter/exit, then it's not the indicator's fault you are not making money.

You can simply trade in the direction of the H1 candle when price hits the xx.00 or xx.50 line and make money almost EVERY TIME! You do NOT need an indicator for that.

Michael
Michael  

attn newmont

newmont:
The next project for me is to build my "own" version of multi info, the idea will be similar to multi-indics indicator but will be based on new code and some new ideas i have. This ind will take some time but will be worth the wait. And it will be free!!! unlike some of the indicator that are "FOR SALE" at the moment. It really does make me laugh how some people claim all of these things about their indicator systems, the forex market is like "vegas" one minute you have it all worked out the next you are broke, the market is unpredictable at best and a set of good signals like a rating of 70 or 80 % on some $65 meter can be a signal to sell and go short! not to buy.My advice when it comes to these salesmen is to "stay away" and use your own brain and some "key" indicators to find your own signals.

great idea, here's an interesting starting point. It compiles and works and it should give you some idea.

Not sure about the results. I encourage everyone to load it and look at the results and see if they're close or off. And if off, how can this code be improved?

Note: it takes a minute to load because it can be back tested.

Here's a pic:

matrixebiz
matrixebiz  
Ethan Hunt:
Hi FerruFx, when you will have time, could you please add the rest of the time frames {W1, MN} to FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1 ?

Tried to do it by myself, and it was too difficult.

Thanks in advance !!!

Ethan Hunt

Yes, looks like alot of code I'm trying to add a few different indicators that I use but trying to figure out how it works

EthanHunt
EthanHunt  
matrixebiz:
Yes, looks like alot of code I'm trying to add a few different indicators that I use but trying to figure out how it works

I'm glad your agreeing with me matrixebiz, it's not so easy ha ?...

have a excellent day

Ethan Hunt

Michael
Michael  
matrixebiz:

matirxebiz, take a look at what i posted a couple of posts back. it's the same thing as ferrufx but easier code to read.

matrixebiz
matrixebiz  
nondisclosure007:
matirxebiz, take a look at what i posted a couple of posts back. it's the same thing as ferrufx but easier code to read.

Are you talking about the whatever.mq4 indicator?

I'll take a look and see if I can add my indicators Thanks

Files:
Michael
Michael  
matrixebiz:
Are you talking about the whatever.mq4 indicator? I'll take a look and see if I can add my indicators Thanks

You might want to look at the code first. It's a lot like FerruFX's mulit indie.

Note: Update (3/9/08). whatever.mq4 fixed. attached.

Files:
Larry
Larry  

FerrusFx_Multi_info+light_chart_v1.1 Question?

I attached the above indicator to 3 charts using the same platform on one computer. The order I place on one chart also appears on the other two charts in the pips to stop, pips profit and % of Balance. Is there a method to have this indicator attached to more than one chart on the same platform and each indicate the orders for that particular chart?

Could be a simple task but I don't see how its done.

Thanks,

Cigarguy

zorak
zorak  

matrixebiz,

I like your set of indi. Can you post the tpl and indys.

Many thanks!

siddesh
siddesh  

Your indicators shown looks very interesting.

matrixebiz:
Are you talking about the whatever.mq4 indicator? I'll take a look and see if I can add my indicators Thanks

Hi,

Your indicators shown looks very interesting. Can you Please post them.

Regards,

SIDDESH