Multi-indics indicator - page 22

An indicator refreshes on the tick of the chart its loaded on. if you monitor multi pairs which all refresh at different times the data will not be accurite because it may have ticked on other pairs but the pair you loaded it on. The results will be different and refresh less.

You dont need buffers for an ea you can just use the logic directly in an ea.

Files:
1_1.gif  59 kb

@ FerruFX

Thank you for this nice indicator... I love it!!!!

One idea to improve appearance...

I'm using the light_chart_v1.1

sometimes all the lines and charts on the background... makes the texts of your indicator difficul to read... One solution would be... maybe.. I don't know if it is possible... to draw a filled rectangle of a color... on the background of your texts.. but on the foreground of the rest of the charts.... maybe complicated... another solution is to place the indicator at the right and use the Shift chart...... great.. but then the location of the things.... X coordinate.. are from the left .. so if I resize the window... it may dissapear... Would it be possible to measure the X coordinate... from the right ?

emdafx:
I'm using the light_chart_v1.1 sometimes all the lines and charts on the background... makes the texts of your indicator difficul to read... One solution would be... maybe.. I don't know if it is possible... to draw a filled rectangle of a color... on the background of your texts.. but on the foreground of the rest of the charts.... maybe complicated... another solution is to place the indicator at the right and use the Shift chart...... great.. but then the location of the things.... X coordinate.. are from the left .. so if I resize the window... it may dissapear... Would it be possible to measure the X coordinate... from the right ?

Thanks Emdafx for your comments!

It's difficult to satisfy everybody! I'll try to do something in a future version.

Right now, i'm forward testing the EA. I let you know the results at the end of this week.

FerruFx

I opened a new thread for the !xMeter and the first EA based on.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177085

Thanks for your feedback!

FerruFx

FerruFx, let me share one of my tool. This tool 100% based on Tom Yeomans's currency meter.

1. Make sure using at least MT4 build 202.

2. Place the !xMeter.mq4 at experts folder.

3. Restart your terminal.

4. Show All Symbols from Market watch by pressing Ctrl+M or from menu View->Market Watch.

5. Right click on Market Watch dialog then select Show All

How to read this tools

1. Find minimum and maximum value from each currency.

2. Suppose GBP has 7.4 and USD has 1.6. It tells us that GBP is stronger than USD. That means we should consider take BUY order at GBPUSD instead of SHORT order.

This tool can run on any platfrom regardless your tipe of account. IBFX platform also supported. Please make any changes as needed.

Change log

05-14-2007 Support for almost all platform

05-22-2007 Store return value in global variable so its readable by others

Files:
gbpusd_3.gif  10 kb
xmeter_3.mq4  17 kb

hey ferrofx

very nice tool, very good job!!!!!

sailor

FerruFx:
Thanks Emdafx for your comments!

It's difficult to satisfy everybody! I'll try to do something in a future version.

Right now, i'm forward testing the EA. I let you know the results at the end of this week.

FerruFx

Thank you ... I thought I solved it creating a label text..... with a black (background color) "n" character (it's like a fill rectangle) with Windings font and size 300. This way... is a rectangle that doesn't move in the chart when you scroll in time. But MT4 changes it to arial again after restart...

EA first week's test - how are results?

Hi FerruFx,

What are the results of you first week's forward testing?

johnny

Reason: