Multi-indics indicator - page 20

FerruFx:
I don't know how to reduce more than this. There are many informations to display.

If someone have an idea ...

FerruFx

The user needs only close the Navigator and Data window, etc and the indicator displays in full.

Sorry if someone has said this allready, im only on page 4 of the thread so far.

Great indicator FerrFX!! Very impressive.

I love the indicator, as far as the system I would suggest going for a profit of 30 per trade, with a SL of 30. I would not allow a loss greater than 30 for a 24 hour trade, it's not worth it. I'm a scalper though, so my views are biased. What do you think guys?

Anyway, just my two cents.

I'm incorporating your indicator into my scalping system, it will replace several individual indicators .

Great thread everyone!

xMeter

FerruFX,

Here is a new version that now has an internal function to return point instead of MarketInfo. This will get rid of the divide by zero error.

Make sure the setting for AccountIsIBFXmini is set to true for a mini account with IBFX. Set to false for all other brokers and for standard account with IBFX.

Is there a different symbol with IBFX for trading smaller than minilots?

That could cause a problem if the symbol has something other than an m at the end.

I have heard that IBFX allows microlots on real accounts.

FerruFx:
Work fine on live account but not on demo ... An idea?
Files:

Great job MrPip, it works fine now.

Thanks a lot!

Are we supposed to do anything special with the xmeter to get it on the chart? I move it on but i get no options or indicator.

I have tried it on alapri and velocity mt4

jackjones:
Are we supposed to do anything special with the xmeter to get it on the chart? I move it on but i get no options or indicator. I have tried it on alapri and velocity mt4

You have put it in the experts folder ?

Mart

oops, thanks!

xMeter_EA

In the hope of avoiding further confusion I have renamed the file from xMeter_mini_v1.3 to xMeter_EA. No other changes.

Robert

mart-hart:
You have put it in the experts folder ? Mart
Files:
_xmeter_ea.mq4  17 kb

Altered Indicator (Just slightly).

FerruFx:
Great job MrPip, it works fine now. Thanks a lot!

FerruFx,

I've made some changes to the FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1.mq4 indicator. Namely, choose a corner of the chart to put everything. I cleaned up the code for this as well.

Here's the errata:

// Nondisclosure007 edits:{

// Changed up the corner display to allow user to show which corner.

// However, when choosing the lower left or lower right, tables get reversed.

// Metatrader changes the XY axis dependent on the corner chosen. It makes absolute 0 on the corner.

// Depricated variables: Corner_timeframe, Corner_line, Corner_text, Corner_value, Corner_pivots

// Added Global Corner. Places all indicators in same corner

// Bug list:

// Placing these in the lower corners will print tables upside down.

// ToDo list:

// Fix Bug list.

// Create 'objects' to hold table placement so that each object can be placed in it's own corner (will have to use current XY externs to seperate tables.

// }

As soon as I get time, I'll work on the Bug List and ToDo list.

I HAD a question on the pair/time frame table, but as I typed this, I know why I don't have numbers in there. I don't have a current order! DOH!

Thanks for the great indicator though!

FerruFX,

Great job with the indicator. Appreciate all of your hard work and effort. Thanks.

Pips4Profit

Reason: