Multi-indics indicator - page 4

you can get rid of 2 buffer numbers for sure by

extern bool enableBuf = false;

if (enableBuf) { SetIndexBuffer(0,TrendUPBuffer); SetIndexBuffer(1,TrendDOWNBuffer);}

then you can add to set buffers for true in the expert icustom

i havent tried doing that with icus but should work in theory\

or u can set it to true by default then just disable it when your not using it with an ea

Please think about 15 " screens runs @ 1024 x 768

If you have issues to do that, you can make an external true/false to show or not the open trade analysis, in order to reduce size

Big Joe:
Please think about 15 " screens runs @ 1024 x 768

I don't know how to reduce more than this. There are many informations to display.

If someone have an idea ...

FerruFx

FerruFx

maybe try using the letter DN for down and then on the headings do something like

MA MA

20 50

about all I can come up with would help a little

droesparky:
FerruFx

maybe try using the letter DN for down and then on the headings do something like

MA MA

20 50

about all I can come up with would help a little

I will try to do something like that when i have more time ... probably next week-end.

Specially for the small screens!

yorkyjohnny:
may be improved by adding bias to the longer TF's.

Right now, the calculation is:

If .... is true UP1=1 Down1=0 else Up1=0 Down1=1

UP = (UP1+UP2+...UP112) / 112 *100

Down = (Down1+Down2+...Down112) / 112 *100

By adding a coef, it sould be more accurate. What do you think about this :

M1: x0.7

M5: x0.8

M15: x0.9

M30: x1.0

H1: x1.0

H4: x1.1

D1: x1.2

W1: x1.3

This gives high TFs more "force".

Thanks all here for your opinion before i implement it.

Ah Ah,

All my little sreens say "THANK YOU"

Some ideas :

1 - Let the user more controls, see or not see the open trades info, the pivots and the daily range for exemple, so the indic automatically rescale

2 - Make an indi who give these infos : open trade, pivots and daily range directly on the chart, put them on the right side so the graph won't go over the comments, so little infos to display in the indi window

Big Joe:
Ah Ah,

All my little sreens say "THANK YOU"

Some ideas :

1 - Let the user more controls, see or not see the open trades info, the pivots and the daily range for exemple, so the indic automatically rescale

2 - Make an indi who give these infos : open trade, pivots and daily range directly on the chart, put them on the right side so the graph won't go over the comments, so little infos to display in the indi window

I try to do this next week-end

Reason: