Deviator Rapid - correlation strategy, signal #30479

Deviator Rapid

Deviator Rapid is an automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor) that exploits correlation deviations between two highly correlated currency pairs. It trades GBPJPY, AUDUSD and AUDJPY currency pairs. Basically it calculates the deviation of the two pairs and places first order conditions show good probability. Then uses price averaging technique. This is NOT a Martingale system. Although it adds new positions (price averaging), it does not increase the lot size, it uses the same small lot size for all orders.

WARNING!

The system can have remarkable drawdowns occasionally up to 35% and many open orders, even 100 open orders. It is not usual though but it might happen 2 - 3 times a year.

Deviator Rapid is just more aggressive version of Deviator. If you like it but you would like this system to trade more conservatively, please have a look at Deviator

Regarding the account size you should not trade bigger lot size then stated below:

For Lot Multiplier = 1 make sure your account balance is $10,000, otherwise downsize your lots. This system can result in many open orders so make sure it is suitable for you.

Minimum requirements: $5,000 USD account balance

Lot Multiplier = 0.5

One combo then opens X*2 lots of AUDXXX vs. X lots of GBPJPY.

Example:

0.01 lot GBPJPY sell

0.02 lot AUDJPY buy

If you trade mini account, make sure your maximum open orders is at least 100 (some brokers have max. open orders 50 for mini accounts).

Broker used for signal: Alpari UK - recommended

Even though the lot sizes are small, the profit can be as much as 5 - 30% per month.

Please, do not post negative comments. If you are not interested in such system, then please look for some other systems that suit your trading style and personality.

Enjoy!

Hi, does this robot works fine with fxdd broker???,

dochero:
Hi, does this robot works fine with fxdd broker???,

Yes, it does work ok with FXDD.

Hi again, look, my fxdd live account is 300 usd balance, do you think if i use your signals using only 0.01 lots and maybe 5 max open orders or something , it will work???

dochero:
Hi again, look, my fxdd live account is 300 usd balance, do you think if i use your signals using only 0.01 lots and maybe 5 max open orders or something , it will work???

No, I do not recommend to trade this system with $300 account. Maybe try some other system that opens less orders.

You see, normally I have only a couple open orders but from time to time things go against me and my aim is to survive when things go wrong and make money when things go well.

You could trade this maybe on IBFX mini account with micro lots and $1000 balance. FXDD does not have mini accounts, so you trade there standard lots.

Which broker do you work with?

Hi deviator,

I'm interested in with your signal. If you don't mind, could you tell us which broker you work. Because of working with different broker, there can be some difference between your open/close price and mine, if they are different.

morrissey:
Hi deviator, I'm interested in with your signal. If you don't mind, could you tell us which broker you work. Because of working with different broker, there can be some difference between your open/close price and mine, if they are different.

Thank you for your interest! I use Alpari UK broker. However, this is not a scalping strategy so little price differences or signal delays would not affect overall results very much and it should work ok with other brokers like IBFX or FXDD.

Deviator Rapid - Live account

To make this more serious I funded live account at IBFX with $1,000 and publish results.

See it here Statement: Deviator MT4 Expert Advisor (live). Open trades are hidden so you never see them, only closed orders. Export is made every 5 minutes during trading hours.

Not much to see yet though, but after a couple of days there will be more trades.

I expect on IBFX mini it would make $50 - $200 per month, so let's see...

The settings at live IBFX account are a bit different than at my Deviator Rapid signal because I think on mini account I can have max. 50 orders open at the same time so I had to change the settings for this account. But if there was an interest in trading this I could change Deviator Rapid settings to be like the ones in this IBFX real account.

Files:
ibfx.jpg  125 kb

Deviator Rapid - Live account at Myfxbook.com

I redirected live account exports to myfxbook.com so you can view better statistics there and also because of third party confirmation. This is no fake but real money.

Deviator Rapid Live - click to view full report

2.2% gain in two weeks is not bad, maybe I am too cautious about the lot sizing but I do not want to get in troubles. Who needs 50% a month gain and then margin call? I'll better go for 50% a year for next 10 years...

Reason: