V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 54

cucurucu:
If you use the original V1 and V2 (my two separate EAs) with DEFAULT settings, you don't have to stop them.

They were built for fully automatic mode. I use them non stop. My PC is allways on and I never stop the EAs. I don't interfere in any other way (e.g. manually closing the trades).

If you use other settings or other EA(s)... I can't help you.

cucurucu, so your saying the first post, v1 and v2.zip are the best ones to use with the default setting already on them?In that zip should put instructions for people maybe?IE:What time frame what pairs how to have them running one on each chart etc?

cucurucu

cucurucu,

I'm thinking of running this on a LIVE account and have a couple of questions.

1. What is your opinion on brokers that will work best on live for your original EA.

2. I'm thinking of starting with either $500 or $1000 in my account.

a. Should I use micro or mini account?

b. What leverage should I use?

3. Will I need to modify the EA in any way to work with the initial amount stated above.

4. I have seen (V1Solo & 2 Solo) and (V1miniSolo & V1miniSolo) statements from members and the mini was more profitable. Both the EAs are original 2 chart setups. Which do you recommend.

Thanks.

theone555:
What about NF news? V1+V2 should be stopped at this day?

I'm using v1+v2 on live account since May 15. I didn't stop it at NFP news. This EA even made more profit after the June's NFP news release.

cucurucu

cucurucu,

6. I read through the thread and you had your TF set to D1. From my understanding TFs do not have any affect on how the EA operates or how many trades it takes. So if I set the EA to 15min it will not make any difference?

7. Besides Eur/Usd pairs what is the next pair that you recommend running this EA on Gbp/Usd?

Thanks,

Consultant:
cucurucu,

I'm thinking of running this on a LIVE account and have a couple of questions.

1. What is your opinion on brokers that will work best on live for your original EA.

2. I'm thinking of starting with either $500 or $1000 in my account.

a. Should I use micro or mini account?

b. What leverage should I use?

3. Will I need to modify the EA in any way to work with the initial amount stated above.

4. I have seen (V1Solo & 2 Solo) and (V1miniSolo & V1miniSolo) statements from members and the mini was more profitable. Both the EAs are original 2 chart setups. Which do you recommend.

Thanks.

Be aware of the risk every martiangle system has in it. You should trade with micro account, use the default setting (I use gebolla V1+v2mini5%). This EA will automatically set the initial lot to 0.02 if your balance is $1000 and 0.01 lot for $500 account balance. IMO, mini account will wipe out your money sooner than you may think.

Just my 0.02 $

smalltalk:
I'm using v1+v2 on live account since May 15. I didn't stop it at NFP news. This EA even made more profit after the June's NFP news release.

Thanks for the reply.

What kind of returns are we looking at with running this EA with $1,000 and micro or % per month on average?

Even though this EA is based on martingale the hedging feature practically eliminates the possibility of blowing the account up especially on the original V1 and V2 EA running on one currency EUR/USD. I did a couple of weeks of testing and the combined version v1andv2 running on one chart work differently then the original. It seams like the newer versions place martingale trades in one direction and when the trend does not retract for 3-4 levels then the hedging kicks in. On the original version the V1 and V2 work independently plugging in it's martingale way so in other words creating a natural hedge, which produces lower draw and less risk.

Just a little observation I'm new so feel free to criticize

Version V1 & V2

V1+V2_min5%

V1+V2+RSI results

Files:

Cross:
V1+V2_min5%

Could you please post here your variant of V1+V2_min5%?

Reason: