V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 68

Anybody -- Nobody?

Anybody -- Nobody?

Read post above!

Please read the following. It's a good idea!

Please read the following. It's a good idea and not just because it's my idea.

karlorihoo:
This is my first time posting to this forum but I've been following it since the original blessing system from Rifo. I'm not sure if this makes sense but can someone program this ea a little different from what it's doing now. Why aren't the lots increased towards the trend. Example:

buy .1 and sell .1 -- buy takes profit because it's an uptrend

now we have

buy .1 and sell .1 + sell .2 -- again buy takes profit because of an uptrend

now we have

buy .2 and sell .1 + sell .2 + sell .4 --buy of .2 takes profit and keeps trending up

now we keep increasing the buy

buy .4 and sell .1 + sell .2 + sell .4 and sell .8 and so on

keeping the winning trade increasing but always half of the highest losing trade.

But as soon as the trend reverses, the ea must close ALL buy and sell orders and it will still be in profit instead of loss.

There are many benefits to this style of trading instead of the original one. If someone can maybe try this and revive this ea.

the promising v1+v2

Hi, somebody help me to code v1+v2,

with change 2x multiple lot to fibonacci lot,

like 0,1-0,2-0,3-0,5-0,8-1,3-2,1-3,3-5,4-etc,

so we can resist in one way trend up to 1000 pts!

and we can adjuts pips/grid and TP like in version 3.

and have hidden TP/SL too, can somebody help me?

regards

Good idea

Good Idea, is there anyone can help?

Scrambledem EA - Ultimate Martingale/Hedging Hybrid

Scrambledem EA - Ultimate Martingale/Hedging Hybrid

I am extremely interested in this EA. It really seems to solve the blowout problem of martingale EA's. Please let us know if you have finished it and make it available for us to try out. Thank you.

scrambledem:
I'm not sure if this will work and obviously will need optimizing but i'll code it and test it on sunday and then post results on monday....

Everyone who knows about the martingale theory, understands that if your buying as the price falls, your relying on retracement to achieve profit. The only problem is, if the price continues to fall without a good enough retracement your account blows.

So let say the price is falling and V1V2 is buying, but the current price is -10pips under the lowest price within the last 12 hours, then the EA stops buying and enters the market short with the total amount of lots you have entered long...... e.g:

In the last 12 hours the lowest price was 1.3415

BUY 0.1 @ 1.3500

BUY 0.2 @ 1.3475

BUY 0.4 @ 1.3450

BUY 0.8 @ 1.3425

SELL 1.5 @ 1.3405 with STOP LOSS @ 25

So now we are hedged. So even if the price continues to fall, unlike before when our account would wipe out.....this method will secure equity safety and hold our money until the price hits the SL of the SELL and hopefully continues to rise and hopefully makes us a profit.

Just an idea, i'm going to test and optimize it then post it on here, hopefully this will let our accounts generate profit a little longer.

Thanks, Ed
scrambledem:
BUY 0.1 @ 1.3500

BUY 0.2 @ 1.3475

BUY 0.4 @ 1.3450

BUY 0.8 @ 1.3425

SELL 1.5 @ 1.3405 with STOP LOSS @ 25

so from here 3 things can happen.

#1 The price imediatly retraces again, the SHORT SL is hit, we make a minimal loss and recover from it with the buys.

#2 The price continues to drop, we are totally hedged so unlike before it doesn't matter how much the price drops, we are 100% safe, we will just have to wait for the price to recover at some point. Also when the price is 100pips below where the SELL entered the market, i'm going to make the EA modify the SHORT SL to breakeven so when the market recovers we make NO loss.

#3 The price retraces to hit the SHORT SL then continues to fall again. Not a good situation and hopefully will be avoided by optimization. But if this happens a new SHORT will enter the market.

I've almost finished the code, i've paper traded this method on the dates where the original EA failed and it looks promising. I just hope this won't hinder the profit too much on other trades.
scrambledem:
I've finished my version and so far, where the account would of blown my addition makes a minimal profit after holding your money in a hedge until the price retraces. It has a few parameters to be optimized so when i post it later, I hope someone will spend time to back test and optimize.

I agree to us Fib to determine the "grid gap". using camerla may be better...

Improved V1+V2 had been posted at here. I wish you guys all the best. Special thanks to mikejody/gbolla who alert me this good EA. Now I've improved it and give it back. For the rest of the users, please read my post and continue test it/improve it and hopefully soon everybody can use it to make some bucks. Good bye.

Best regards,

David

V1 + v2

I have been playing with this EA for sometime and it works great until it randomly closes all my orders. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Its not hitting my sl or my tp.

Thanks!

multiplier 1.6

Very nice result with 4 valuepairs with multiplier 1.6, Great end secure

Settings

munovz:
Very nice result with 4 valuepairs with multiplier 1.6, Great end secure

Hi Munovz,

What setings do you use? Double and take profit at how many pips?

Thanks Herman

Reason: