Pivot System - page 10

Hi Glader

Yes. You can let the 0 value, because this means that the EA will use the chart's timeframe. So, if you attach the EA to a H4 chart, it will use H4.

Bye.

cucurucu:
Hi Glader

Yes. You can let the 0 value, because this means that the EA will use the chart's timeframe. So, if you attach the EA to a H4 chart, it will use H4.

Bye.

Thank you for info !! Are you working on upgrade??

Unfortunately I'm not working on this EA anymore. I'm very busy these days and I have no idea how to make this a good EA. If you have any idea, please post it here and I will analyze it.

Thank you for your interest!

Bye.

dear cucurucu:

should be better putting ema18 on m5,sto(15,3,3) and h1,sto(8,3,3).

may be a good result.

it worth testing.

have a good trade

cucurucu:
Unfortunately I'm not working on this EA anymore. I'm very busy these days and I have no idea how to make this a good EA. If you have any idea, please post it here and I will analyze it.

Thank you for your interest!

Bye.

Cucurucu,

I ve took a look little bit at this problem and saw a difference between using EMA close and EMA open. I think better will be EMA close. Please take a look in chart to see it...

Can you just please change an EA with this? I think it will be just little easy step...

Cucurucu,

are you still alive?

cucurucu:
Hello

Please tell me what do you think about the following system. Any improving ideeas will be greatly appreciated. I have been using this system manually and it gives very good results. Please take a look at the chart attached.

Basically, I open a position when the EMA3(Close) crosses the Pivot Line (the yellow horizontal line). If the EMA3 is going up I buy, if it is going down I sell.

If in the same day the EMA3 crosses the pivot line many times, it will result in loses but those days are few. I am still testing an exit strategy based on Heikin Ashi candlesticks... I'm thinking maybe it is better to close a position if the HA changes colour, but only in the opening day. If, after I enter the market, the HA doesn't change colour that day, i will not exit based on Heikin Ashi. I will wait until the day when the EMA3 will be in the "wrong" side of the pivot line.

There are other small problems like the 00:00 bar. That needs more thought. Look at the chart on 09 Feb and you'll see what I mean.

Look at the chart. It speaks for itself. Around 1500 pips profit (20 jan-24 feb 2006).

What do you think about making an EA with this strategy?

I have been trying many pairs and timeframes and my conclusion is that GBPJPY H4 is the best. You may also try the GBPUSD but this pair's moves are too hectic compared to GBPJPY.

Have a nice weekend!

Are you still trading this manually?

Hi

Glader: I had some time off but I'm still alive. ... as for the EMA CLOSE ... I have explained the reason why I have chosen the EMA OPEN. Open is fixed and close is moving until the end of the bar. With close you'll get tons of whipsaws. The first version of the EA was using ema close but It was opening too many bad positions.

Adrazz: No, I am not using this strategy anymore. It turned out to be a less profitable strategy than we thought.

If the market is flat, this EA will lose on and on. It needs big price movements. Look at last weeks on GBPJPY H4 and see how do they compare to the jan-feb period.

Bye.

i just wanted to thank you guys for that system i just made 150 pips in four hours time. keep it well ! i`ve tryed many systems but this one rox !!!

hexadecimal:
i just wanted to thank you guys for that system i just made 150 pips in four hours time. keep it well ! i`ve tryed many systems but this one rox !!!

Hi hexadecimal

I'm sorry to disapoint you but I don't think this is a good EA. I have created it, but I'm not satisfied with its performance. I've stopped testing it due to many loses.

Here is the last version I've tested. I think it is the best version, but it's still not satisfying. You must copy the attached indicators in \experts\indicators and compile them.

This EA has money management. It uses minimum 25% of the free margin for every trade.

Best Regards!

Files:
Reason: