Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 2

I just subscribed and had a question......is there a way to increase the position size from your 0.01?

Thanks

Rich

demons19:
I just subscribed and had a question......is there a way to increase the position size from your 0.01?

Thanks

Rich

Hi,

you can use lot multiplier as

3 and so on.

1 - it is same lot size with my signal.

Read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Regards,

Jeff

I've been subscribed since last week and must say I am very pleased with the results

Will you be adding the GBP/JPY pair to this EA ??

Neil

teamrecon:
I've been subscribed since last week and must say I am very pleased with the results

Will you be adding the GBP/JPY pair to this EA ??

Neil

This EA is actually still watching GBP/JPY market, has 2 closed trades so far with profit.

Jeff

Hi there i have subscribed to your signals. just a couple questions

. I see no SL in metatrader is this correct??

. right now my trades are $1 per pip i have tired to increase but it wont work?

please assist thanks

Use lot multiplier.

As to stop loss so if sellers does not have stop loss so buyer will not have stop loss as well.

Indeed, I don't use SL as well. $1 per pip is too much risky, use lot multiplier. I recommend 0.01 lotsize per $50000 for standard account, per $5000 for mini account.

Jeff

I am still not clear on proper lot sizes/balance to safely trade your EA.....would this be safe?

micro account--$500--0.01 lots

mini account--$5,000--0.10 lots

standard account--$50,000--1.0 lots

Thanks

demons19:
I am still not clear on proper lot sizes/balance to safely trade your EA.....would this be safe?

micro account--$500--0.01 lots

mini account--$5,000--0.10 lots

standard account--$50,000--1.0 lots

Thanks

No, that's very risky.

standard account -- $50000 -- 0.01 lots is safe to my EA (1 pip is here $0.1)

mini account -- $5000 -- 0.001 lots (1 pip = $0.01)

ND, can you please clarify a term "lotsize" for mini and standard accounts in IBFX, this could be very confusing... thanks.

Regards,

Jeff

I guess what I am confused about is, a mini account only allows you to trade as low as 0.10 which is $1 per pip......and based on what you just said, you would need $500,000 in your account to safely trade your EA to trade at 0.10 lot size.

Reason: