V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 60

FX Ninja:
Gents i think i have reached a nice solution for this Martingale thingy , those who are interested please PM and will discuss this in private to maintain the idea integrity while those not interested we wont cause them headache . Regards.

I hope its something better than "Don't use martingale"

same version but with stop loss included

Bye.

Bolla

Files:
v1v2_new2.mq4  10 kb

Gents , i have recieved enormous PMs regarding the solution , thanks god there is but am trying to place a simple scenario where it will cover almost all situation .

Please help me when i release the scenario to develop it and not to criticise it because usually people with new ideas eat some shit before people believe in them .

so i think i would have sometime this weekend to add the final touch , though at the mean time i would like members who have been trading any of those pairs to post statments at least 2 weeks old preferably those got hit .

EURUSD , USDJPY , EURJPY , also please post your settings along in order to clarify my solution aganist posted statments .

some member understood me totaly wrong on the bless thread but this isnt the case am not going to ask any fee for anything or create followers this system is Rifo's idea and i do respect it .

when i asked for those who are interested i did to gather a development team backing up those future volentz ..

Thx Gents for your patience .

Hey Gbolla

Would you mind adding a few things to your code for me? (v1+v2_new2)

1.Would you add a break even setting...

So that when a level 6 or 7 is reached it will not try to take the full amount of pips to profit it will just breakeven or better...

So if levels 1-6 = -$500 and level 7 +$500 it will close all the levels...

Could you make the break even level a variable so we could define the level at which it would break even...

~ You could also make a trailing stop at break even.. So it will be breakeven or better...

2. Could you also make it so when a new level is opened all the previous level's take profits are modified to the new levels take profit.. So that no slippage happeneds on the close of the previous levels..

ex... level 1 -3 are already open.. and a level 4 opens.. Level 1 - 3's TP should be modified to level 4's TP...

-Greg

this ea will blow your account out

It blew out my demo in less than a month.

Files:

I dont understand position 12 - 15

lossless hedge

gmax111:
I dont understand position 12 - 15

Yes, you are right. there was some logical discrepancy at that spreadsheet, so I repared a new one.

I hope it

losless hedge

fxkred:
Yes, you are right. there was some logical discrepancy at that spreadsheet, so I repared a new one. I hope it

lack of logical faults.

And I commented in the cells, and unfortunately the comment sign not seems everywhere so check it.

Reason: