V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 10

good work guys , i will also test it out. best forex forum so far.

thank you,

Very nice curve

cucurucu:
What about 90% modeling quality?

What about live testing?

Name : 3k

Login : 1375134

Investor : ct7gxot (read only password)

Interbank FX, LLC

I'm not saying that V1 and V2 will not lose eventually. Backtests from 2005 don't look so good. Anyway, I'm repeating myself ... if you are so interested you can read my post from the intial thread "Big profits without using indicators" (post #270-300).

This is pretty amazing if we can make this fully automated then I think we have a big winner.

V1 and V2

I had no idea there were already a bunch of versions of the EA already floating around. A much better version of the EA can be found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176083

Hello,

I have a doubt that he is: if i open an account with 500 usd in velocity 4x where each pip valley 0,10 cents, should i use v1v2 or mini version?

Either will destroy your account with equal ease, so I'd toss a coin.

run this EA on broker with tight spreads

hello:

somebody try to run this EA on i.e. MBTrading?

they have 0 or 1 pips on EUR/USD.Is possible make the API?

i forget OANDA!

OANDA allowing API .

and your fixed spread is 1.2 in EUR/USD.

and the best with them is possibly dealing with micro lots.(the deal size is customizable)

its about time...

don't forget cucurucu said, its suffered in 2005, during the 200pips hours with no retracement, we all gonna be blowed account up.

Hello all. I'm really confused now after reading this thread.

Who is to be believed. Several people some Senior members are stating it will definitely blow your account.

Others who appear just as believable including several other Senior members are saying that it won't do that and hasn't in the past and is relatively safe because it is hedged.

So can somebody tell me who to believe????

Many thanks.

ryanklefas:
Here is a cleaner version of V1. If this EA works the way I think it does, to get a "V2" all you have to do is change a few of the settings. Here is what I did

I cleaned out unnecessary variables, changed unintelligible variable and file names so that you can somewhat understand what the EA is doing, organized the code so it is easier to read, and brought out some of the external inputs that were hidden away.

I have not implemented anything new; if someone can verity that this cleaner version works as the "dirty" ones did, then I will start adding features to it. I've attached a strategy test that "V1 Clean" produced. All looks well?

PS: It is my humble honorto help the community develop this promising EA

50% modeling quality on control points is pure junk.

Reason: