CCI Woodie like - page 23

Hi yevell

If it helps.. trie this..

hi ernis22, thanks for your help !

I test those indicators, and read the code ! and still do not find a way to solve my problem !

thanks again !

ernis22:
Hi yevell If it helps.. trie this..

Cci woodie

Please can anyone assist me with CCI WOODIE and how i can install it on metatrader platform?

Woodie Daily Pivots

darkkiller:
Hi guys,this what i made today follow from this code

Hi, great effort there but I think the formula used is wrong. Woodie pivot emphasizes on the 'close'. Therefore, for the pivot point, I changed the formula to reflect the emphasis: (High + low + 2*Close)/ 4. Well, at least according to fxstreet, the Woodie pivot calculation is as such.

Two files are attached.

1. Woodie Pivot Daily.mq4

- This is for broker's without Sunday Data. Therefore, Monday's pivot and support/resistances calculation will automatically be based on last Friday's data.

2. Woodie Pivot Daily (Monday Fixed).mq4

- This is for broker's with Sunday Data, e.g. InterBank FX. Monday's pivot and support/resistances calculation will be based on last Friday's data, ignoring Sunday's data altogether.

Credit goes to original authors of the above mentioned files which allow me to modify and not create source code from scratch.

ortuniya:
Please can anyone assist me with CCI WOODIE and how i can install it on metatrader platform?

WoodieCCI isn't one standalone indicator. It is whole complex.

You need to search free package "Woodie's CCI Panel Heart", for example, or another?

How about this from me?

Files:

Thanks for your settings. I trade on the 15m, and your settings make it easier to see the correct patterns.

Linuxser:
Ok.

The idea is an option like DoubleCCIWoody_Martin have with the addition of LSMA for the same period right?

5M CCI 14 TCCI6 LSMA 25

15M CCI 20 TCCI10 LSMA 30

30M CCI 34 TCCI12 LSMA 34

With this option: extern bool Automatic_Timeframe_Setting = false;

I�m right?

I just need to add the deleted code .

Also. I�m little scared about LSMA.

I was on Woodie room looking the online trades to compare

this indicator with the one that guys are using.

And, I can say we have nothing to envy with eSignal or Trademaven, also Fibonacci Trader. The indicator looks equal, and the behavior is almost equal.

Almost because in 5 mins with different data providers the behavior and the look could be slightly different.

However, by accident, I plotted one LSMA indicator in the bars. And I was completely squeezed looking the differences.

If we plot the indicator�s LSMA like a moving average there is no reason for see and color change in another place. Both, the CCI LSMA and the LSMA in chart would be equal.

But it doesn�t. Many LSMA indicators posted here in the forum have differences with the original I used from

My idea, after the test in woodies room is our code is the right. But, It would be a nice idea discard which of the many LSMA indicator here in the forum are the right ones.

Hi all, I don't know if Linuxser still maintain the indicator or not but I need some help and it involves programming.

This indicator I use is ver 3.

Referring to Woodie's guide - the trend, it is said that a trend is only established when there is 6th bar of the same side. Which to my understand, as long there is no 6th bar, current trend continue.

Now refer to the picture I attach. This is EUR/USD chart and notice after the first downtrend established, the bar rises up and build up 5 bars on the +ve side. The CCI however went down back to the -ve side. Considering what mentioned in Woodie manual, this should continue the current trend (downtrend) because the 5 CCi bar doesn't completely establish an Uptrend. It just get to the gold bar - a notice bar of a trend will establish. So can somebody lend me help, how to change this. The bars in the circle should be red, means continue the trend but not gray - establishing a new trend.

I've been trying to fix this but without knowledge of programming, I couldn't find a solution.

Files:
for_cci.jpg  190 kb

ahmad.ariffin:

Hi all, I don't know if Linuxser still maintain the indicator or not but I need some help and it involves programming.

This indicator I use is ver 3.

Referring to Woodie's guide - the trend, it is said that a trend is only established when there is 6th bar of the same side. Which to my understand, as long there is no 6th bar, current trend continue.

Now refer to the picture I attach. This is EUR/USD chart and notice after the first downtrend established, the bar rises up and build up 5 bars on the +ve side. The CCI however went down back to the -ve side. Considering what mentioned in Woodie manual, this should continue the current trend (downtrend) because the 5 CCi bar doesn't completely establish an Uptrend. It just get to the gold bar - a notice bar of a trend will establish. So can somebody lend me help, how to change this. The bars in the circle should be red, means continue the trend but not gray - establishing a new trend.

I've been trying to fix this but without knowledge of programming, I couldn't find a solution.

ahmad.ariffin

Try the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page26

As far as I remeber in that one that issue was solved

mladen:
ahmad.ariffin

Try the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page26

As far as I remeber in that one that issue was solved

Thank you but it still the same.

ahmad.ariffin:
Thank you but it still the same.

ahmad.ariffin

Show me the same example using that indicator