CCI Woodie like - page 21

Alert from Linux

Does not work ????

Could I get the working version CCI crossing working ??? I see the logic there but it does not seem to give me alert as indicated in the code ???

Thanks

what are you talking about?

what Alert from Linux - which version (post)?

combining two indicators into one chart ????

fxbs:
what are you talking about? what Alert from Linux - which version (post)?

Sorry I just found out about your post here.

Linuxser on front page (front of this thread), version woodie cci 6. I would like the indicator stochastic on the same chart if possible, with alert like when the signal crosses the line 80 or 20, when signal crosses the main lines. Is that possible ?

How to upload file here ?

Thank you in advance

Just another Noob ...

incom2009:
Sorry I just found out about your post here.

Linuxser on front page (front of this thread), version woodie cci 6. I would like the indicator stochastic on the same chart if possible, with alert like when the signal crosses the line 80 or 20, when signal crosses the main lines. Is that possible ?

How to upload file here ?

Thank you in advance

Just another Noob ...

Everything is possible which is different than do it. Try to ding some stochastic like the one you want and drop it above but I think result would not be nice.

About uploads, do some more post and the attach tool will be available.

generousforex:
Here is my current setup with the great indicator added

from mr tools.

Brian

Bro can you post those indicators?

Cci histogram

Please tell me if anyone has CCI as a histogram, just like the MACD is. I searched but i found nothing like that for MT4.

Thank u. Hope someone will respond

Try This.

Dave

Files:

incom2009:
I am wondering how to get the alert working as I do not get any ??? Also, is it possible to alert when the entrycci crosses zero ??? Thanks

Here's working fine.

Files:

Alerts alerting all the time ????

I am just wondering how to get alert only when it crosses the 100 200 or 0 lines ???

if i turn the alert on, it keeps giving the alerts. I think it would be better if we could set it so that they only give alerts when those conditions are met ONCE, not every single tick ...

anyway to get this fixed ????

thanks

Linuxser:
Here's working fine.
Reason: