TrendMeLeaveMe - page 13

Manual trading EA

You mean an EA for pattern indicator ?

I think that would be great,

Zeman is trading candles pattersns now

Patterns alone will not be very great ( thats what i tried 4 years back ) you have to add Bolinger bands, Trend and Feb levels .... that would be the best tools for manual trading, so if anyone can make an EA based on

Candle parrterns

Bolinerg Bands

Trend Lines

Feb levels

that would be great

fxinthecity:
Do you have any thread here to learn how to draw trendlines..? Thanks

here you can learn how to draw trend lines

http://www.babypips.com/

you can change the setting on the indicators attached to see how the trend line is drawn also

I would suggest that you spend more time to learn the basics of the forex before using any EA, or you will end up losing a lot, and always use a demo account to test.

Still using Trendlines

I think everyone got burnt out trying to make trendline trading automated.

Trendline trading works best for manual trading.

I'm sure you can make a successful automated trendline break system if you only traded at the EUR/US overlap on Outside Trading days.

What do you think?

barnix:
TrendMeLeaveMe with

Ind-TD-DeMark-3-1

indicator.

I will download your file bro

[langtitle=it]TrendMeLeaveMe ?[/langtitle]

[lang=it]Allow me to write on this forum as very passionate about these techniques. I am a small trader with a great desire to be successful. I was reading the thread "TrendMELeaveME" of 03/03/2007, very interesting. a simple

robot, not messy like the present. How many traders are still using it, there are developments?

Thanks and sorry the question[/lang]

need help to modify this

hi,

i m trading a breakout strategy and i m using an ea that open order when the trendline break occur, it also do the money management but this is a fixed SL and it would really make things easier if someone could modify it in order that it set the stop loss to a choosen trendline (same way it open order). So the entry and the SL (and the takeprofit maybe) could be manage on the chart once the ea is set. thanks

trend_me_leave_me-edited_by_trendchaser.mq4

EA for closing a position after bar closes above/below certain level

Hello guys,

I'm looking for an EA which is able to close a position after a bar closes above/below a certain level.

Hopefully you have an idea how to accomplish this.

Best regards.

Pierce:
Hello guys,

I'm looking for an EA which is able to close a position after a bar closes above/below a certain level.

Hopefully you have an idea how to accomplish this.

Best regards.

Thy the Ea from this thread. It looks like it is what you are looking for

Happy New Year to everyone.

I need some help with this EA .(TrendmeLeaveMe)

am hoping someone can help me edit it so that it can use all Trendlines on the chart that have a certain "Object Description" instead of Object Name.

all help would be appreciated.

have ve been working on these for a long time to no avail .

I found this, but can't open it:

"Hi Joekool,

I had some spare time so I'd thought I would try to do this, I'm no coding guru like Funyoo but this seems to work as you require it to. It uses Funyoo's template and some open source code I found elsewhere. As it uses FY's template you can apply trailing stops, martingale, High Low stops etc etc etc to any trades opened. you will need to put the attached common_functions.mqh into you include folder and the Manual Trendline Break EA.mq4 into the experts folder.

To use... load the expert onto the required chart, then create a trend line using "/", double click the new trendline and put in the description field either "start long" to enter a buy when it crosses the line or "start short" to enter short when it crosses the line.

As always, try it in demo several times before using live. I have not extensively tested it.

If FY comes back with something better then use his!

Good luck!"

http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/id...omated-ea.html

Please help, I use MT4, broker: XM. Both is EA, Im interested in v2.

Thanks!

Simon

Reason: