TrendMeLeaveMe - page 8

Thanks for your answer.

Today i try to find something with pivot & S/R. For all kind off trading, S/R are the good way.

I'll come again for feedback.

PS: Waddah is great. Good indicators, good EA and very good communication!

hey

FerruFx:
Thanks for your answer.

Today i try to find something with pivot & S/R. For all kind off trading, S/R are the good way.

I'll come again for feedback.

PS: Waddah is great. Good indicators, good EA and very good communication!

i try it on pivot and support and resistance and i tried to name the buystop trend line in the name of a pivot support or resistence but it didnt work ..it didnt trade..i hope to find a way to make it work...

salamdo:
i try it on pivot and support and resistance and i tried to name the buystop trend line in the name of a pivot support or resistence but it didnt work ..it didnt trade..i hope to find a way to make it work...

Today i do it manualy: draw a trendline on the pivot or s/r you want and mane it "buystop" or "sellstop". The EA does not recognize lines but trendlines.

I will try to modify my indicator pivot and s/r to draw trendlines instead lines and with the good name.

i have 2 questions

1. how do i turn off the take profit line and make it infinity?

2. is there a way that this technology can be used to close orders ( ie. after the trade has been placed the user can draw a trendline and attach the trade order number to it and stay in the trade until the trendline is crossed?

thanks for any replies

kidhudi:
i have 2 questions

1. how do i turn off the take profit line and make it infinity?

2. is there a way that this technology can be used to close orders ( ie. after the trade has been placed the user can draw a trendline and attach the trade order number to it and stay in the trade until the trendline is crossed?

thanks for any replies

1-Take Profit 2000 and Stoploss 2000 ( You have to use money manegment EA along with these numbers )

2-I did not try that, and I am not sure it can be done now, cuase your talking about a current order that need to be exited by the trend break !!! Good point I will try to ask the developer ( Waddah) once I had the chance for that.

FerruFx:
Today i do it manualy: draw a trendline on the pivot or s/r you want and mane it "buystop" or "sellstop". The EA does not recognize lines but trendlines. I will try to modify my indicator pivot and s/r to draw trendlines instead lines and with the good name.

Here is the pivot/sr indicator. It draws now TrendLines instead of Lines. You can use it for the TrendMeLeaveMe EA.

Set the EA's Stop and Limit with: "S3 Line", "S2 Line", "S1 Line", "P Line", "R1 Line", "R2 Line", "R3 Line".

It should be great if MiniMe can ask Waddah to autorize 2 or 3 lines (or more!) to be set for limit or stop. Example:

Set a buy stop with both "R1 Line", "R2 Line", "R3 Line". Actually, only one can be set.

FerruFx:
Here is the pivot/sr indicator. It draws now TrendLines instead of Lines. You can use it for the TrendMeLeaveMe EA.

Set the EA's Stop and Limit with: "S3 Line", "S2 Line", "S1 Line", "P Line", "R1 Line", "R2 Line", "R3 Line".

It should be great if MiniMe can ask Waddah to autorize 2 or 3 lines (or more!) to be set for limit or stop. Example:

Set a buy stop with both "R1 Line", "R2 Line", "R3 Line". Actually, only one can be set.

I think the solution should be simple open more than one chart for the same currency pairs, test it and see if it is profitable,I would ask Waddah to modify the code.

MiniMe:
I think the solution should be simple open more than one chart for the same currency pairs, test it and see if it is profitable,I would ask Waddah to modify the code.

Yes, it's what i do right now, but it will be great if we can do it on the same chart. One currency, one chart!

Is this correct?

I've got TMLM Gold and Denmark Trend New. I attached Denmark Trend New, loaded the Objects List, and set the following:

HCL_1 is the lower downward trend line so I set it to sellstop.

HL_1 is the upper downward trend line so I set it to selllimit.

LCL_1 is the upper upward trend line so I set it to buystop.

LL_1 is the lower upward trend line so I set it to buylimit.

Is this right? It looks right to me, but I'm not sure. Thanks.

Locutus:
I've got TMLM Gold and Denmark Trend New. I attached Denmark Trend New, loaded the Objects List, and set the following:

HCL_1 is the lower downward trend line so I set it to sellstop.

HL_1 is the upper downward trend line so I set it to selllimit.

LCL_1 is the upper upward trend line so I set it to buystop.

LL_1 is the lower upward trend line so I set it to buylimit.

Is this right? It looks right to me, but I'm not sure. Thanks.

I am not sure because I don't use that indicator and second what might be correct to you might not be correct to another person, because you might decide to do scalping which is opposite of the trend break, I mean you go short when the upper trend is broken and long when the lower trend is broken to make 5 to 7 pips cause this is also possible, if you traget more than 10 pips then use the rules on the first post.

I will be able to help you more if you post the indicator, and tell me what is your target ?

Reason: