Harmonic Trading - page 260

Hi everyone, could someone tell me how you know that the formation is closed? I have a problem with the entry too early. I tried to candle patterns, but it did not help me much. Please

Hi Hooky,

time the entries is a very difficult task, if can help I use i.e. divergences that shows up at the proper time... look at the picture of the sell that I took.

Regards

brax64

Files:

Zup

Hi all

How to display the previous patterns?

help on harmonics strategy

hello,

i m trading using harmonics for a while and i use trendline breakout to confirm my entrance, then i use parabolics sar trailing stop and it work pretty well so far.

i joint the ea that i m using to enter when the price break the trendline, BUT : if someone had the skillz to put the stoploss in price value instead of number of pips and a money management that is calculate from this SL price, it would be great.

cheers

forgot the ea here it is

Files:

I just start to learn Harmonic pattern. A guy show me, daily eur-usd harmonic pattern, see chart. But, my Zup 83 couldn't show this pattern. How can parameter be adjusted to show up this pattern?

How did u get the head and shoulder pattern

Poruchiki,...newdigital

Could someone give the page the "ZUP_v ...?, that we made in the chart, the AB = CD in the same manner as in the image?

Thanks.

Files:
abcd.png  173 kb

Harmonics Zup File

Hi

this isn't exactly what you where after I know, but it still gives you the Harmonic pattern. Just started using it with two winning trades.

Files:
zup_v92.mq4  421 kb

What / where is ZUP

kamyar:
Hello all

- - ZUP_v92 is on his post and same version with alert in english language is on this post.

I am new to the forum but have been running with a v7x of ZUP and now just downloaded V92.

Looks great but has anyone got a link or access to any documentation or explanation of the information displayed on the chart ?

Reason: