VilkaChuvashova ( Vilka Chuvashova ) - help to reconfigure the advisor. - page 5

ForAll:
I bet you're not?)

Well, lad, you're just a kid, I see.

Work on yourself, learn, learn and learn again.

more:

Well, kid, you're just a kid, I see.

Work on yourself, learn, learn and learn again.

As for the studies, I can tell you that offering to invest in Expert Advisors with 62% drawdown is absurd... And the 100% deposit at 0.1 isn't realistic in one hour, especially today... With such success you could become a millionaire, instead of sitting here and commenting on posts about unprofitable EAs.... So who still needs to learn and learn....

ForAll:

No, I'm not that - give me 100 Ue and see, I mean that I have been trading on a real account for a long time and have not lost, although I have not earned much, and about the studies, I can tell you - to offer to invest in the expert with a 62% drawdown - it's absurd... Then, to make a 100% deposit for 0.1 hour is not plausible somehow, especially today... With such success you could become a millionaire, instead of sitting here and commenting on posts about unprofitable EAs.... So who still needs to learn and learn....
If you weren't such an ass, and also ill-mannered, I'd give you a username and password, but otherwise, go to the bathhouse in the woods.

1. no insults...

2. No "you", no "poking" at friends.

3. In this case, you're being rude.

The matter is over...

Here we are talking :))))))

Chuvashov has surfaced. Folks get into the woods.

:)

fozi:

Chuvashov has surfaced. Folks get into the woods.

:)

The algorithm of the Expert Advisor is noteworthy.

As a matter of fact, the algorithm is a common channel breakdown algorithm with a small special feature,

that adds a dynamic rational flexibility to the channel breakdown algorithm.

This peculiarity is that a conclusion about a channel breakdown is made on the basis of dynamically obtained delta - the price deviation from the channel border.

The tricky thing is that the value of this delta itself reflects the state of the market, and it changes depending on volatility.

Try to observe the work of the Expert Advisor on the minutes and make sure that it is even possible to work with such an algorithm,

but it's better not to open immediately after the price overcomes the delta value (as implemented in the EA),

But it is better to wait until the price slightly rolls back and this almost always happens.

It should be noted, however, that sometimes the EA starts to draw a complete crap, but this is a drawback in the implementation of this algorithm.

Who can make in this EA that when an order is opened it does not place a take and profit, but then modifies that open order by setting a loss and a profit???

dimasik:

Who can make in this EA that when an order is opened it does not place a take and profit, but then modifies that open order by setting a loss and a profit???

Yes, that would be nice!

ForAll:

Yes, that would be nice!
Chuvashov has a newsletter on the internet - if you need it.
Reason: