TrendMeLeaveMe - page 7

To add comments, please log in or register
fxinthecity
fxinthecity  

Do you have any thread here to learn how to draw trendlines..?

Thanks

MiniMe
MiniMe  
fxinthecity:
Do you have any thread here to learn how to draw trendlines..? Thanks

here you can learn how to draw trend lines

http://www.babypips.com/

you can change the setting on the indicators attached to see how the trend line is drawn also

I would suggest that you spend more time to learn the basics of the forex before using any EA, or you will end up losing a lot, and always use a demo account to test.

trendline

does anyone know if this will just make 1 trade, or do I have to watch out for about 50 of these opening.

MiniMe
MiniMe  
ajk:
does anyone know if this will just make 1 trade, or do I have to watch out for about 50 of these opening.

Depend on what you use. if you draw a trend line by your hand, each time that trend line is broken (or close ) the buy sell command will be executed, if you use an indicator to draw the trend line for you, each time the rule apply you will have a trade ... just be careful some of the indicators used to draw the trend line changes the trend line name

MiniMe
MiniMe  

Best Technical EA EVER - for Experts ONLY

By far this is the best technical EA ever made , I made a small picture in the first post along with EA that will make things easy to understand.

You need to know the basics of the trend to be able to trade this EA, so this is the not the EA for new traders, this EA is meant for Expert Traders, or at least people who knows how to draw and use trendlines.

The EA is found on the first post along with the old versions of the EA, the new version is called TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold and its only in ex4 format.

abuk
abuk  

Sorry but i dont understand this picture. in previus version ther was two trand line here is only chanel what is the name of lines.

BadBoy
BadBoy  
abuk:
Sorry but i dont understand this picture. in previus version ther was two trand line here is only chanel what is the name of lines.

-------------------------------------------------------------

MiniMe
MiniMe  
abuk:

You have 4 cases :

1- when the trend is broken from down ( as if you thorugh a ball and it goes through the ceiling and kept moving up ) buystopyou buy above the break

2-when the trend is broken from above ( as if you though a ball and it went through the floor and kept on going down) sellstopyou sell below the break

3-when the price bounce from the trend from above ( as if you though a ball to the ground and it bounce up and kept moving up ) buylimitand you buy at the bounce point

4-when the price bounce from the trend from down ( as if you though the aball to the ceiling but it came back and fall down again ) selllimitand you buy at the bounce point ...

I hope that will clear everything

abuk
abuk  

yes it is clear but it menas that configuration of this EA is tha same as previous. ?

Should I draw the trend line and name sellstop or buystop. OR should i draw the chanel. If this second is true, what is the line name.

Regards

fxinthecity
fxinthecity  

Backtest Idea

Hello

I liked this EA very much always thought about something like that, but its not easy to draw always trendlines. And we cant Backtest the EA huh? Haha i have found a way to backtest Easy:

Load backtester and go to settings in from trendmeleaveme there you can change the name of the buystop and sellstop. I have changed this from buystop to HL_1 and sellstop to LL_1. Then i have start the Backtest and if there comes the Visual mode window, EASY Load the indicator Demark Trendline in to the chart to get auto trendlines. and look how it trades

Iam testing this in my demo account now with Demark TrendlineMaker and the EA works very well for now...

Looks like the holy grail with right settings... Lets find the best settings for this EA friends hope it Helps

Regards

PS: THE OPEN POSITIONS IN THIS STATEMENT ISNT FROM TRENDMELEAVEME , IAM RUNNING 2 EAS IN THIS ACCOUNT AND THE OTHER ONE DOESNT CLOSED ANY POSTITIONS YET. YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE COMMENTS FROM THE TRADES..

I hope for support to get best settings for this great EA!

To add comments, please log in or register