TrendMeLeaveMe - page 7

fx4_ever:
Hi:

EA is placing an order continuesly all night long.

But, there is a problem still with this EA.

SL and TP is not matched as EA settings when EA place an order.

Can anyone tell what is wrong?

I also set SL to 0 and no matter what I set it, EA puts it's own # of SL and TP.

the 50 is the prepartion area and the 10 is the execation point

Best Technical EA EVER - for Experts ONLY

By far this is the best technical EA ever made , I made a small picture in the first post along with EA that will make things easy to understand.

You need to know the basics of the trend to be able to trade this EA, so this is the not the EA for new traders, this EA is meant for Expert Traders, or at least people who knows how to draw and use trendlines.

The EA is found on the first post along with the old versions of the EA, the new version is called TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold and its only in ex4 format.

Sorry but i dont understand this picture. in previus version ther was two trand line here is only chanel what is the name of lines.

abuk:
Sorry but i dont understand this picture. in previus version ther was two trand line here is only chanel what is the name of lines.

-------------------------------------------------------------

abuk:

You have 4 cases :

1- when the trend is broken from down ( as if you thorugh a ball and it goes through the ceiling and kept moving up ) buystopyou buy above the break

2-when the trend is broken from above ( as if you though a ball and it went through the floor and kept on going down) sellstopyou sell below the break

3-when the price bounce from the trend from above ( as if you though a ball to the ground and it bounce up and kept moving up ) buylimitand you buy at the bounce point

4-when the price bounce from the trend from down ( as if you though the aball to the ceiling but it came back and fall down again ) selllimitand you buy at the bounce point ...

I hope that will clear everything

yes it is clear but it menas that configuration of this EA is tha same as previous. ?

Should I draw the trend line and name sellstop or buystop. OR should i draw the chanel. If this second is true, what is the line name.

Regards

Backtest Idea

Hello

I liked this EA very much always thought about something like that, but its not easy to draw always trendlines. And we cant Backtest the EA huh? Haha i have found a way to backtest Easy:

Load backtester and go to settings in from trendmeleaveme there you can change the name of the buystop and sellstop. I have changed this from buystop to HL_1 and sellstop to LL_1. Then i have start the Backtest and if there comes the Visual mode window, EASY Load the indicator Demark Trendline in to the chart to get auto trendlines. and look how it trades

Iam testing this in my demo account now with Demark TrendlineMaker and the EA works very well for now...

Looks like the holy grail with right settings... Lets find the best settings for this EA friends hope it Helps

Regards

PS: THE OPEN POSITIONS IN THIS STATEMENT ISNT FROM TRENDMELEAVEME , IAM RUNNING 2 EAS IN THIS ACCOUNT AND THE OTHER ONE DOESNT CLOSED ANY POSTITIONS YET. YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE COMMENTS FROM THE TRADES..

I hope for support to get best settings for this great EA!

Files:

fxinthecity:
Hello

I liked this EA very much always thought about something like that, but its not easy to draw always trendlines. And we cant Backtest the EA huh? Haha i have found a way to backtest Easy:

Load backtester and go to settings in from trendmeleaveme there you can change the name of the buystop and sellstop. I have changed this from buystop to HL_1 and sellstop to LL_1. Then i have start the Backtest and if there comes the Visual mode window, EASY Load the indicator Demark Trendline in to the chart to get auto trendlines. and look how it trades

Iam testing this in my demo account now with Demark TrendlineMaker and the EA works very well for now...

Looks like the holy grail with right settings... Lets find the best settings for this EA friends hope it Helps

Regards

PS: THE OPEN POSITIONS IN THIS STATEMENT ISNT FROM TRENDMELEAVEME , IAM RUNNING 2 EAS IN THIS ACCOUNT AND THE OTHER ONE DOESNT CLOSED ANY POSTITIONS YET. YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE COMMENTS FROM THE TRADES..

I hope for support to get best settings for this great EA!

The statement name is Marc Brown, are you from UK ?

Hi all,

Thanks MiniMe for this thread! Really interesting.

I use "TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold + SHI_Channel_true_fixed + Ind_TD_DeMark_3_1_LA_Mod_03B_AIME" on different charts.

About this:

MiniMe:
You have 4 cases :

1- when the trend is broken from down ( as if you thorugh a ball and it goes through the ceiling and kept moving up ) buystopyou buy above the break

2-when the trend is broken from above ( as if you though a ball and it went through the floor and kept on going down) sellstopyou sell below the break

3-when the price bounce from the trend from above ( as if you though a ball to the ground and it bounce up and kept moving up ) buylimitand you buy at the bounce point

4-when the price bounce from the trend from down ( as if you though the aball to the ceiling but it came back and fall down again ) selllimitand you buy at the bounce point ...

I hope that will clear everything

For TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold + Ind_TD_DeMark_3_1_LA_Mod_03B_AIME:

1. buystop = HL_1

2. sellstop = LL_1

3. buylimit = HL_1

4. selllimit = LL_1

Is it correct?

And for TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold + SHI_Channel_true_fixed:

1. buystop = TL1

2. sellstop = TL2

3. buylimit = TL1

4. selllimit = TL2

Is it correct? I think the post below is wrong if i reffer to the picture below.

Perky:
buy needs to be set to TL2 sell needs to be set to TL1

Thanks for your help!

FerruFx:
Hi all,

Thanks MiniMe for this thread! Really interesting.

I use "TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold + SHI_Channel_true_fixed + Ind_TD_DeMark_3_1_LA_Mod_03B_AIME" on different charts.

About this:

For TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold + Ind_TD_DeMark_3_1_LA_Mod_03B_AIME:

1. buystop = HL_1

2. sellstop = LL_1

3. buylimit = HL_1

4. selllimit = LL_1

Is it correct?

And for TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold + SHI_Channel_true_fixed:

1. buystop = TL1

2. sellstop = TL2

3. buylimit = TL1

4. selllimit = TL2

Is it correct? I think the post below is wrong if i reffer to the picture below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks for your help!

either use

SHI_Channel_true_fixed

1. buystop = TL2

2. sellstop = TL1

Or

3. buylimit = TL1

4. selllimit = TL2

You may use all the setting but it wont give as good results as you expect, personaly I am testing the trend break now on buy and sell stop, trading in the channel needs a flat market.

Note that each pair has different setting becuase of the spread, I tested Denmark for a while with different settings but I end up breaking even so I droppped it, also its no good in tight slow market as you will have two positions opened ( hedged ) I have contacted the developer ( Waddah) and I hope he solve this problem ( open two different positions for the same currency in slow market )

Reason: