Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 88

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

After you have solved the count arrow indicator, I found that the counter indicator does count the GLOBALVARIABLE from the current loaded(start of the terminal) .... it could count also although it has NO buffer (my mistake to conclude that)...

For now I am doing the forward testing as you recommended to see if this indicator is reliable...

If you are still interested I am ready to RETURN the FAVOR SIR... (But don't have a positive feedback yet)...

yours truly

AZRUL...

There is One more issue (BAD NEWS), if my terminal is for some reason being disconnected from platform server... the counting would restart all over again and all previous data is lost....

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
There is One more issue (BAD NEWS), if my terminal is for some reason being disconnected from platform server... the counting would restart all over again and all previous data is lost....

yours truly

AZRUL...

If the terminal is disconnected the previous data is lost only if you restart the terminal. Buffers are keeping their values even when there is no connection to server if you do not turn the terminal off

mladen:
If the terminal is disconnected the previous data is lost only if you restart the terminal. Buffers are keeping their values even when there is no connection to server if you do not turn the terminal off

Dear SIR MLADEN,

SORRY what I mean is the arrows created from the indicator that reads the GlobalVariable ( which has no buffer)... only thing reliable is an alert triggered from that indicator is still available...

got to work from there for now...

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

SORRY what I mean is the arrows created from the indicator that reads the GlobalVariable ( which has no buffer)... only thing reliable is an alert triggered from that indicator is still available...

got to work from there for now...

yours truly

AZRUL...

If the arrows disappear then that means that there is a logical error in the code

mladen:
If the arrows disappear then that means that there is a logical error in the code

Dear SIR MLADEN,

SORRY I think I can't explain it in programing language how thing happen... but I forward you this to look at what I meant .....

This is the one that has no problem with it.... the arrow won't disappear... (A)

and this one I use GLOBALVARIABLE to calculate the signal event..... (B)

The reason that I use GV extraction is because, I could not load all of the calculation into the (A) due to memory handler...

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

SORRY I think I can't explain it in programing language how thing happen... but I forward you this to look at what I meant .....

This is the one that has no problem with it.... the arrow won't disappear... (A)

and this one I use GLOBALVARIABLE to calculate the signal event..... (B)

The reason that I use GV extraction is because, I could not load all of the calculation into the (A) due to memory handler...

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

So far I haven't found a case that the indicator could not be loaded. Maybe you should revisit the code to see what is causing that problem

mladen:
AZRUL So far I haven't found a case that the indicator could not be loaded. Maybe you should revisit the code to see what is causing that problem

Dear SIR MLADEN,

Yes I agree with you 100% SIR, I tried to find on the NET any issues of the same problem but so far not similar with mine.... I have got a wired problem indeed... as I am not a programmer, don't understand that much and only could work with working sample... not by making new ones....

LOVE to upload it to you... just let you see what I did... NO rectification obligation necessary, just to keep my promise to you my GURU....

PS : PM me your email PLEASE...

yours truly

AZRUL...

mladen:
AZRUL So far I haven't found a case that the indicator could not be loaded. Maybe you should revisit the code to see what is causing that problem

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I am SORRY to say this BUT I was WRONG again.... Codes GURU

After revisiting (redefine / redoing) my indicator... I found that I could used the CALL for iCustom and it does not take much of my CPU memory....

Now it is working as it should (I think).... at lease it did not trigger the memory handler like before...

Thanks again for your advice SIR....

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

I am SORRY to say this BUT I was WRONG again.... Codes GURU

After revisiting (redefine / redoing) my indicator... I found that I could used the CALL for iCustom and it does not take much of my CPU memory....

Now it is working as it should (I think).... at lease it did not trigger the memory handler like before...

Thanks again for your advice SIR....

yours truly

AZRUL...

Let me guess : it was an issue with parameters?

mladen:
Let me guess : it was an issue with parameters?

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I do not use parameters when calling iCustom, for me it is to complicated....

The issue was solve after using one of your mtf file that you just posted....

Like I said before, I could try and find a way to alter a working indicator ... BUT when I try to make a new one ... all sort of problem/issues I have to overcome... LEARNING CURVE....

(and hope it is on the UPRIGHT)...

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:
Reason: