Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 41

hi

I'm not sure how to delete it..but you can ask to your broker regarding this

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

supermatt:
Does anyone know.... or how or if you can delete your account history in

mt4?

I know how to do it in demo because you just delete your account and start a new one but can you delete it on live? or does it have something to do with your broker etc?

I know you can do a custom history but i was more looking to delete it

any help would be appreciated

Why don't you open a newlive account ?

because thats not an option. I already have an account i just wanted to know if its possible to delete history. Thought some of you may have done it but dont worry ill just ask my broker.

MT4 Profile question

Msg should not be in this thread,so blanked it out. Apologies.

Press File, New Chart and open the chart for selected pair. After that switch for desirable timeframe clicking on M1, or M5 and so on.

or you want to "transfer" already existing indicator's settings to the other chart? Use tempate (save existing chart as template and load it with the other chart).

or if you want to "transfer' already existing chart with indicators to the other Metatrader?

Copy all the indicators/EAs/library files/include files to the new Metatrader to respected folders, start new Metatrader, wait few minutes for automatic indicators/EAs compilation, close Metatrader, copy everything from your old folder C:\Program Files\Old_Broker_Metatrader\profiles\default to your new broker's folder C:\Program Files\New_Broker_Metatrader\profiles\default and open Metatrader.

Is there a way to make MT4 display only 4 digits with 5 digits MT4 brokers?

If yes, how?

I find it difficult to read charts with 5 digits...

2 time-frames,synchronised cursor

When displaying 2 different time-frames of the same security in MT4, can you mark a vertical line in one frame and have a corresponding ,synchronised vertical line generated in the other frame (eg as in Amibroker,ProRealtime etc).

I'd find this very useful.

Thanks

Mike.

can i have a link for broker using metatrader..i would like to try the dummy first..

could anybody helps me?

Benefits of MT4

Can someone please explain to me what the exact benefits of the MT4 trading platform are?

How to change the day starting time in MT4??

Hi all,

I need to plot my daily bars on MT4 starting and ending at 20.00 GMT everyday.

Please let me know which broker feed mathes this timing or otherwise how can I change them to suit my trading style.

Thanks a heap.

Reason: