Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 92

interesting elements

nbtrading:
new metatrader is infamous for memory leaks and problems it uses much more memory for the exactly the same job than the old one used

Are you sure about it sir??

Do you mean metatrader 5??.

nanypurwanti:
Are you sure about it sir?? Do you mean metatrader 5??.

?

You ar eprobably the last man on earth that does not know that there is a new metatrader 4. No, I do not mean mtatrader 5.

Hello i want to know how to trade with MT4 plate platform and how to know to find a good trading system?

How to trade with MT4 is easy, you must open account in a broker, download and install its MT4 platform to your computer, login in your MT4 using parameters from your account created. Then you can start trading there.

nanypurwanti:
How to trade with MT4 is easy, you must open account in a broker, download and install its MT4 platform to your computer, login in your MT4 using parameters from your account created. Then you can start trading there.

Not that easy, but majority does exactly that ...

Hi guys! I have a good knowledge of C++ language, and I wish to get practiced with MQL4/MQL5 languages. In adding to MQL4 website articles, do you know any other source of material (e.g. courses, libraries references, etc.) where I can start to study MQL4/MQL5 languages? Thank you very much!

Concerning currency pairs, there's no wonder that those instruments are used exactly as pairs. You earn on fx market by means of difference and interrelation of the two currencies. You have to implement analysis, predict what the motion will be and choose the appropriate in your opinion operation, sell or buy. So to say, right place and right time. When the price is low, you should buy, when it's high, you should sell.

nbtrading:
Not that easy, but majority does exactly that ...

trade and success in forex is really difficult, you can improve first your skill with learning all forex materials first. You can use Demo contest that held in every weeks, here is the link , so you can learning through demo contest and

Very good point of view, objective thinking.

Reason: