Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 95

whisperer:
It is usual that people "need" money quickly, and that is why they start trading. And then they loose. I saw a lot of people that had no idea at all about trading, lost their job, and they started hoping that they will make what they could on a job. That is the same old thing : desperation makes people lose

Whisperer,

please add like this......and they started hoping and DREAMING that they will make what they could NOT on a job....like me...:)

i eager to know whether other alternatives

find the best adviser from alpari.com

So Alpari has come back from the dead. A death that lost me money

ingvar_e:
So Alpari has come back from the dead. A death that lost me money

What happened so far?

lexsmith:
thanks newdigital This problem is also one of my concerns, I will exploit good about it

I here, represent "newdigital" officially...so if you got a question or a praise...contact me directly...

HI newnewdigital.

I have a question.

Is it possible to change Line chart's width ?

If so how can I do that ?

Damn I'm getting old and can not see the Line.....

Please teach me.

bingofx:

Are you talking about CHF Black Swan? Have their UK Branch brought back to life?

I switched to Hotforex after burning my fingers there. Though it was small amount only 400$

:):)

The spam is becoming funnier and funnier each and every day

Hello am new on forex, and now i have downloaded the meta traders 4 app and dont know how to use it

oladipupo1:
Hello am new on forex, and now i have downloaded the meta traders 4 app and dont know how to use it

You can download MT4 from the broker's website.
How to use: MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide

MetaTrader 4 Help
MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
For making a decision to trade, reliable on-line information is necessary. For that, quotes and news are delivered at the terminal in the real-time mode. On basis of on-line delivered quotes, it is possible to analyze markets using technical indicators and line studies. Expert advisors allow to work off routine of observing markets and the own...
Reason: