Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 90

I tried using this

wpr_high = WindowPriceMax();

wpr_low = WindowPriceMin();

which seems to work but the values are different for each trading pair?

increase:
I tried using this

wpr_high = WindowPriceMax();

wpr_low = WindowPriceMin();

which seems to work but the values are different for each trading pair?

increase

WindowPriceMax() and WindowPriceMin() are returning the maximal and minimal price of the visible window. It is different for each time frame and symbol, and as you scroll back through the past bars it will be changed too. It can not be used for what you intended to use it

Hello, is there a way to open a script with a template? I tried to save script on a template but it wasnt load

engelmann:
Hello, is there a way to open a script with a template? I tried to save script on a template but it wasnt load

engelmann

The problem is that scripts are executed only once and then they are unloaded. No time to save them in template. And even if you try to keep them loaded (using endless loop, for example) they are not written in the template - looks like it was never predicted to save script in templates

mladen:
engelmann The problem is that scripts are executed only once and then they are unloaded. No time to save them in template. And even if you try to keep them loaded (using endless loop, for example) they are not written in the template - looks like it was never predicted to save script in templates

Hello mladen

I am new here & find your post interesting & helpful. Welcome me

Trading Platform question

Hello,

Currently I am using MT4 but I would like to do more stuff with the platform than the default MT4 allows me. I would like to know if some these features are available for MT4 as indicators or there are other trading platforms that have them. I am looking for the following apps/indicators:

1. Email alerts -I would like to receive alters on my email when a price level is reached, instead of watching the charts all day2. Daily percentage change of pairs -how much a currency pair changed in percentages since the daily open3. Plotting indicators over indicators -I would like to add a moving average over my Volume indicator4. Closing a percentage of my trade,instead of closing certain lot sizes5. Average entry price -seeing the average price of all my entries if I have many trades with the same pair

Dear Coder's GURU,

I have just uploaded the latest update of the MetaTrader program and my antivirus protection system detected a virus in the metaeditor.exe file

The virus name is Gen.Huer.Zygug.3

Have any one got the same problem...

Please advice.... Thank you for your time and consideration.

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:
virus_insta.jpg  66 kb

I'm encountering a problem with indicators on my laptop where indicators that display news, adr,atr, etc. collapse onto other displayed information with that indicator. It's all squished together. Also the ok/cancel button when adding an indicator to a chart aren't accessible, as if they're collapsed under the window.

Files:
collapsed.jpg  231 kb

Negrescence:
I'm encountering a problem with indicators on my laptop where indicators that display news, adr,atr, etc. collapse onto other displayed information with that indicator. It's all squished together. Also the ok/cancel button when adding an indicator to a chart aren't accessible, as if they're collapsed under the window.

The display problem is the problem when the system font is too big or the display resolution is too small

The buttons problem is a bug of metatrader. Try downloading metatrader from some different broker

What is the difference between MT4 to MT5?

Reason: