Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 96

I´d like to know what´s going on!! when all my pending orders get activate, all my entry points, take profits and even the size/volume of each trade get together!! they get combined!

ej... instead of having 4 entries with 1lot each one... I just have 1 single entry with 4 lots... PLEASEEEE!! I use MT5 with this broker (AMP Global) 

@Martin MacCurrie

I'm a Newbie so i do apologize. On starting my little venture and new beginnings, I grabbed myself a broker signed up to mql5, and got myself a robot due to my lifestyle is a bit hectic at the minute.

The robot seems to work but my account dose n't seem to want to start when the ROBOT say's "GO" So, Here's the message i'm constantly getting, 

ForexEaTraderV13 (1) EURUSD,M15: Error opening BUY order: 131 invalid trade volume   I'm missing out on a lot of trades on a daily basis,,,please please can someone help me.

Hi There, I had MT5 but some how the Platform was deleted and now i have downloaded it again and i am trying to connect it with the community and it isn't listening trying to connect a trading robot i bought it is not working and my VPS is not connected, can someone help me PLEASE?

Ante Loncar:
Hi There, I had MT5 but some how the Platform was deleted and now i have downloaded it again and i am trying to connect it with the community and it isn't listening trying to connect a trading robot i bought it is not working and my VPS is not connected, can someone help me PLEASE?
Are you trying to fill Community tab of Metatrader?
Use your forum login and your forum password (your forum login is anteloncar; do not use your email for login).
read post #1 for more information.
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

I cannot place my trades,I am placing trades and the mt5 terminal is telling me "not enough money " yet my balance is not 0.Kindly anyone who knows what the problem might be assist me.

Printon Mauda:
I cannot place my trades,I am placing trades and the mt5 terminal is telling me "not enough money " yet my balance is not 0.Kindly anyone who knows what the problem might be assist me.
You need to read the manual: MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

Open demo account with any broker and try to trade with 0.01 lot size.

----------------

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

7. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3

MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Trading Platform is the trader's working tool, providing all the necessary features for a successful online trading. It includes trading...

My MT5 is not logging in and I want to withdraw my money

hi all. i want to understand to understand how to log my account unto the mtwebtrader. my MT4 has been showing common error for days now and cannot allow me trade. i have missed trades because of that and it has persisted

Oganihu Ugwujor #:
hi all. i want to understand to understand how to log my account unto the mtwebtrader. my MT4 has been showing common error for days now and cannot allow me trade. i have missed trades because of that and it has persisted

About Webterminal - post -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

WebTerminal not working!!???

MetaQuotes, 2021.11.11 12:23

Ask you broker please to update web terminal in their side and provide the link to you.

Now each broker have to have it own web terminal.

MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser

fazel gholami #: How can I connect to my own broker?
  1. Download MetaTrader from your broker.
  2. Ask your broker for further instructions. A broker is a financial institution with a website, not an individual person.
  3. Make sure your broker is reputable, licenced and regulated. Contact the regulator and make sure that the broker's license is valid.
Reason: