Unable to login to my account in web terminal

I am getting login popup window but not allowing to select server in web terminal. please help

Thanks

About Webterminal -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

WebTerminal not working!!???

MetaQuotes, 2021.11.11 12:23

Ask you broker please to update web terminal in their side and provide the link to you.

Now each broker have to have it own web terminal.

tejakuna:

I am getting login popup window but not allowing to select server in web terminal. please help

Thanks

I'm getting the same problem, only metaquotes-DEMO is available and I can not even write my company in the site ! 

Sergey Golubev #:

About Webterminal -

Thank you to share the information, I'm from Brazil and my broker don't even know how to do that... it's really bad since the web trading was a good way to keep in touch with the tradings in any where.,.

tejakuna:

Thanks

I found the solution, just paste the link below in your browser so you could login as usual, the metatrader should just change the ENUM type of fullfill to something we could write by ourselves, really dumb this bug 

https://trade.mql5.com/trade?demo_all_servers=1&startup_mode=open_demo&lang=pt&save_password=off" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none
Reason: