Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 45

metatrader champs 2008

Hi all ,

I am just wondering where are these three champs and how are they doing so far. they got web site but seems they are off line and never reply the meassages.

Has any forumers had a chance to use their EA or even make a deal with them?

I read on the discussion there are plenty of scammers that hoggs pretent to be them

Hi all!

I began with intraday channels. To my mind it is very useful for beginners

Removing and adding EAs to MT4 Platform?

I have had problems removing EAs from the MT4 Trade Station. It seems that no matter how I remove them, as soon as I try to put them , or any other EA, on that same Platform the EA shows a frown instead of a smiley face. Of course it doesn't work.

Up till now I have been uninstalling the Broker platform and installing a new one. There must be a simpler way of moving different EAs on and off the same Platform without all the extra installations.

Any suggestions?

You mean: working - not working?

1. Read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

2. In Metatrader: on the right - do you see the windows with the name Market Watch, Navigator and Terminal?

You need terminal. Open Experts in Terminal and attach EA to the chart. And it will be written on Experts something about why EA does not work.

3. Check the settings:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Running EA on MT4

Hello there fellow forex traders! Just a question, I have an IBFX trading account and I would like to activate my EA to make my trades for me but I'm a little hesitant because of course #1: EA is probably going to lose me money which I know is always a gamble, but I'm more concerned of reason #2: it seems as though there are a lot of lost connections on MT4. I mean I am on the computer and next thing I know I hear this boiiiing sound from MT4 which is a sound that makes when the connection was interrupted and then a few seconds later this ding(bell) sounds which mean the connection is back. And no it is not my internet connection either because I'm able to surf the web. I guess my question is, when your EA opens an order and the boiiiiiiing sounds and then a ding sounds immediately after, what happens to the EA. Will it still close my trade for me or will it not because of the short lapse in connection on MT4? Hope to hear from you.

Thank you!

Short lapse in connection on MT4

Here I am asking my question again. The first time I asked the question, I guess I posted in the wrong place, so I apologize. Hopefully my posting will not be deleted pleaaaase.

I have an IBFX account and the connection always get interrupted. I don't mean my internet connection, but the connection on MT4. So my question is if my EA opened a position and then MT4 connection is lost of 30 seconds to a few minutes, what would happen to the open trade. Will my EA still close the open position for me or will it not because of the short lapse in connection on MT4. Does anyone ever experience this on MT4?

alannahforex:
Here I am asking my question again. The first time I asked the question, I guess I posted in the wrong place, so I apologize. Hopefully my posting will not be deleted pleaaaase. I have an IBFX account and the connection always get interrupted. I don't mean my internet connection, but the connection on MT4. So my question is if my EA opened a position and then MT4 connection is lost of 30 seconds to a few minutes, what would happen to the open trade. Will my EA still close the open position for me or will it not because of the short lapse in connection on MT4. Does anyone ever experience this on MT4?

Whether or not you use an EA or trade manually, a trade can only be closed when your connected. If it was a real money account and a bigger trade, you could call your broker and have them close it.

how to download "EURCHFjfx" history data in history centre --> no data for this symbo

how to download "EURCHFjfx" history data in history centre --> no data for this symbol

thankyou

kelly_kiu:
how to download "EURCHFjfx" history data in history centre --> no data for this symbol

thankyou

In Metatrader - go to Tools- History Center - find this pair and double click on every timeframe. The data will be downloaed from the broker's server.

DemoAccount

Snoopy1234:
Hello everybody,

hope anybody can help me to solve the following Problem with a demaccount in Metatrader 4.

It is possible to fill up a Demoaccount in MT4 like a normal account?

So for example i have registrated a Demoaccount with 500$ and after that and i am trading on it i use a little bit more money. So i want to fill it up with 500$, that i will have then 1000$. Is it possible to do that?

The problem i have is that when i open a new demo account so i can not transfer the old trades to the ne account with more money. So the old trades are lost.

Or another way. Is it possible to transfer the old trades to the new account?

Hope anybody has a fix for that problem.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Snoopy,

I don't think you can do this on demo, you can only reopen another demo account to the best of my knowledge. But there is some issue you raised in the other section of the forum in which I have very good news for you. Just reach me on this e-mail nasfx48@yahoo.com for further discussion on that.

Reason: