SkyDART - page 15

wow

fxnewbie:
The monster is alive !!!! I dont know if my backtester sucks or this is the best EA i ever see.

wow wow wow what's this? I'm dreaming or what ...!

hope forward test will be like this one

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

fxnewbie:
Riskier settings Euro-us If yields 10% as in backtests, I will be very, very happy.

hi, fxnewbie..

I have backtested the EA and the result was not the same

can you tell me your setting of this EA...

Pj..

Settings

fxnewbie:
Riskier settings Euro-us If yields 10% as in backtests, I will be very, very happy.

Well, I also tried a couple of settings in backtests but the results were far worse than that ones FXNewbie posted.

FXNewbie, Would you mind sharing your settings?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Excelent! We have now an EA, many thanks to MrPip. Many thanks to all traders who made eforts to build this sistem. It's a very good system but still need to be improved.

Many times we get a signal from Waddah the trend will broke soon and we are going to lose money. So, we need a better exit signal or a better filter. I'm a fan of williams' percent range: if Waddah Attar give buy signal when the value of williams' percent range is -10 then it's better to go to sell instead of buy.

The same with the sell signal when williams' percent range is -90.

Also, I'm always looking for hidden divergences (and classic too); I like to have confirmation if the trend is broken or we can still go with the trend.

I like what the Linuxser said a few posts ago, "Where the real intraday money is."

We need to add some filter elements to this EA and system. I made another EA, but for sure the EA made by professionals like MrPip is better. But I'm afraid to post mine because too many looses with no filters. Maybe a MTF SATL on H4/daily and other good indicators like this.

I wish you all Happy Easter!

Talk to you after holidays.

Regards,

Manu

New Thread for EA

Okay Guys.

A big thanks to Mr Pip for his hard work. I will start a new thread under Metatrader 4 Expert advisors so that we can keep the development seperate from the strategy.

Good luck to all who will be testing this.

FxNewbie, if your tester was live result then you would be our new best friend

Great Easter to all

SkyDART EA Thread Link

thesource:
Okay Guys.

A big thanks to Mr Pip for his hard work. I will start a new thread under Metatrader 4 Expert advisors so that we can keep the development seperate from the strategy.

Good luck to all who will be testing this.

FxNewbie, if your tester was live result then you would be our new best friend

Great Easter to all

Yeah, I dont believe in backtests, too. Probably is something wrong with my backtester, too good to be truth.

But basically what I do is to disable XPma and Whadah (by switching to 0) and enable only CCI (switching to 1), coz I am a big fan of CCI (for enter and exit). Also choose trailing Stop type 5 0r 6 and play with SL and TP levels. Personally I dont like a TP of 20 and a SL of 100 (not good R/R ratio), so I changed to SL at 20 and TP at 72 ( If you choose a trailing stop type 5 you will notice that a big TP is irrelevant).

If you do backtests with those settings, please post.

fxnewbie:
Yeah, I dont believe in backtests, too. Probably is something wrong with my backtester, too good to be truth.

But basically what I do is to disable XPma and Whadah (by switching to 0) and enable only CCI (switching to 1), coz I am a big fan of CCI (for enter and exit). Also choose trailing Stop type 5 0r 6 and play with SL and TP levels. Personally I dont like a TP of 20 and a SL of 100 (not good R/R ratio), so I changed to SL at 20 and TP at 72 ( If you choose a trailing stop type 5 you will notice that a big TP is irrelevant).

If you do backtests with those settings, please post.

Can you attach all backtest file, htm + gif with your backtest?

frantacech:
Can you attach all backtest file, htm + gif with your backtest?

There you have

This week I think not good to forward test this settings, coz slow market and I notice that gains jump in faster conditions ( that according to my backtest, too).

Regards,

Holy Shit

I will do some backtesting to see what I get.

Like I said, if this was a live account

Just a quick note to Newbies. THIS IS NOT THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!

We only started testing today. Don't go and sell your cat yet!!!

Reason: