Using EA's to do live trading

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has used and EA to do live trading? What do you have to do to use an EA when doing live trades, and what brokers can you use? I've have a live account with Gain Capitol (forex.com) and I like their platform, but I don't know how to use a MT4 EA to make my trades. Could anyone out there please direct me on how to set a live account up that is able to use EA's from this site. If there is already a thread somewhere that explains all that, then I'm fine being directed there.

Another question is have any of you had any success using EA's to do your trading. I sure would like the extra time but I want a good system that isn't going to fail very often.

Thanks,

Huhenyo

huhenyo:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has used and EA to do live trading? What do you have to do to use an EA when doing live trades, and what brokers can you use? I've have a live account with Gain Capitol (forex.com) and I like their platform, but I don't know how to use a MT4 EA to make my trades. Could anyone out there please direct me on how to set a live account up that is able to use EA's from this site. If there is already a thread somewhere that explains all that, then I'm fine being directed there.

You need a broker that uses the Metatrader platform. Look here for a list. Try some demo accounts out to get used to the platform. Experiment with some Expert Advisors.

Thanks Eric

Reason: