Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 56

Ea...

mrtools:
Hello Aypepera,

Not sure if you have seen them or not, but there are some 4 timeframe bars indicators in the forum, anyway this one i'm posting from what i remember is the same as the forex freedom bar, but IMHO better and has alerts.

Now about the Ea, how long you been trading this strategy, and could you please show us some charts, to make sure its understood exactly what you want.

Thanks

I've been using this indi with the 4TF XO with great success. I'm not a programmer, but I know if someone could code an EA with this, it would be successful, at least in a semi manual fashion. So...I'll throw my request into the hat for an EA....

Files:

myoccm:
I've been using this indi with the 4TF XO with great success. I'm not a programmer, but I know if someone could code an EA with this, it would be successful, at least in a semi manual fashion. So...I'll throw my request into the hat for an EA....

Thanks Myoccm

Nice Indicator !

It would be great if any coder just change the code so when we install the indicator on chart it detects 'Higher Time Frame' automatically !!!

hi, first special thanks to suk...

I want to know that after many years from start of this thread is it working yet? and if yes what are the indicators and settings, and if possible please share all indicators and templates.

hope you have a pipy day

I just changed all my cci s to 8.

It looks a lot closer to reality than all 2.

I'd also like to put in my vote for an ea.

Hi all,

Is the strategy still working? (sorry if it's a silly question, just want to make sure).

I'm interested because it focuses on scalping and of course the word guaranteed.

when i attach the indi on the first page on gbpusd chart the two middle lines do not change colour, they remain blue through out since jan. anything am doing wrong?

lewism09:
when i attach the indi on the first page on gbpusd chart the two middle lines do not change colour, they remain blue through out since jan. anything am doing wrong?

Try changing time frames a couple of times (so that the data for the target time frames gets downloaded) and then it should work.

is this high probability?

sounds great, how you can do it? did you have an ebook? can you share it? thanks before

zoglchaim:
WHY DO YOU NEED THE TWICE 30 WITH SAME SETTING 2

One is for blind or people who get it slower like Alzheimer? I was also wondering why twice M30?

Cheers Hermes