PostMessageA(Parent(), WM_COMMAND, 33042, 0); - page 6

xrust >>:

Если ничего не помогает - внимательно прочти инструкцию....

Well, the manual has stirred it up, it says that indicators must be used for analytical functions.

Who knew it was a fraud and that they are useless (or rather useless because you have to cram them into Expert Advisor to test it)?

By the way, I've never found in the instructions that indicators are not modeled in the tester... ...and why should I hide it? People spend so much time with inductors and then abandoned them because they are useless?

Andrei01 >>:

Ну дык инструкция как раз и взбаламутила, там же написано что индикаторы нужно использовать для аналитических функций.

Кто ж знал што это обман и толку на самом деле от них в этом ноль (точнее польза отрицательная так как потом нужно еще возиться их запихивать в советник штоб протестить)?

)) What's the problem with racing them together with an EA? Plug them in and that's it. You can also insert them into the Expert Advisor's template. They made a whole branch...))).

Andrei01 wrote(a) >>.
It's not a problem to implement in an Expert Advisor the code of indicator. And how then to see the results of analysis in graphical form on the chart in the tester? That is the question!

I don't quite understand. What exactly do you want to see? The indicators that are used by the Expert Advisor? So no problem - "see"))) Or what do you mean? Equity/balance curves in the sub-window of the price window? There are such possibilities - there are codes in the base.

===

))) Well yes - reading the instructions - that helps sometimes. Never tried doing it before? )))

Svinozavr >>:

)) Да в чем проблема их с советником вместе гонять? Подцепили - и все. Можно и в шаблон эксперта засунуть. Целую ветку замутили...)))

You probably don't know, you can hook it, but the time is not hooked to the indicator!!!
I've written it more than once - you might want to understand the problem a bit. :))

Andrei01 >>:
Вы не в курсе наверно, подцепить то Вы подцепите, только время то в индюк не подцепляется!!!
Уже вроде не один раз это писал - могли бы и вникнуть чуток в проблемку. :))

That's what I'm writing - I don't quite understand. What it means to "pick up the time" is unclear. There is a time series, there are indicator values corresponding to its members (bars). What do you want?

Svinozavr >>:

Я и пишу - не вполне понимаю. Что значит "подцепить время" - непонятно. Есть временной ряд, есть значения индикатора, соотв. его членам (барам). Что хочется-то?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125756

about tester's visual mode limitations. written - rewritten on this forum, there were replicas of meta-quotes. and solutions were found...
Search, and documentation rules, in the time this thread has been alive = 12 hours you could have solved the problem 158 times and forgotten....

xrust >>:

про ограничения визуал режима тестера. писано - переписано на этом форуме, были и реплики метаквотов. и решения находились...
Поиск, и документация рулят, за время которое живет эта ветка = 12 часов можно было 158 раз решить проблему и забыть....

Unfortunately, I haven't seen it anywhere in the official documentation, and not even on the forum. And it is impossible to know the whole forum by heart as you do.

Restriction is too mild, and you might think that without it you can use induki in the tester.

And how this problem could be solved if it is not a secret? As I understand it, nobody cares about it from a high bell tower.

I am changing over to objects because it is impossible to use the indicator in the tester.

Andrei01 >>:

К сожалению нигде в официальной докоментации это не встречал, да и на форуме то же. Да и не возможно знать весь форум наизусть как Вы.

Ограничение это слишком мягко сказано, а то можно подумать что без этого индуками можно вполне пользоваться в тестере.

А как эту проблему можно было бы решить если не секрет? Как я понял всем наплявать с высокой колокольни.

Я вот щас на объекты перехожу ибо индикатором в тестере пользоваться невозмножно.

Why do you need a tick collector in your tester? What for? To check how they're emulated by the tester? They are not stored in the histories. (By the way, one of the drawbacks of the platform).

Svinozavr >>:

А зачем вам в тестере сборщик тиков? Зачем??? Проверять как они эмулируются тестером? В хистори-то они не хранятся. (Кстати, один из недостатков платформы).

I have a teak turkey. Never heard of it? By the way, this is just an example to show that time and price Bid are not modelled.

so use Close[0] as you wish, here's a similar tool - works fine in the tester as well as online

Files:
Reason: