XO_Method REVISED - page 31

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

Thank you for keeping the Thread "alive" during my absence - especially Big Joe............

Also, for the good wishes regarding my Mom. She has improved remarkably and for now at least, "out of the woods". Again I appreciate all the good wishes I received from so many of you. It is much appreciated.

Let me start by telling you that through the magic worked by Mladen, we now have a stable MTF_XO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am deeply indebted to him, but also to Big Joe who helped testing the offending culprit until we finally had the correct one. Joe, you are a star. I appreciate you very much and you know it. I attach it here for you so that you can start using it immediately. I will update everything this weekend even if it takes me the entire weekend.

Thank you for being patient with me during the past few weeks. It is good to know that the Thread will not die in my absence and that is a healthy sign.

The updated Template will also follow, but not right now as I have to first get #Post 2 and 3 sorted out please.

Best wishes.

thankz coz sharing ur knowledge for this method...

im doing at demo....if nice...i OP at real account...

thankz in advance masta:D

Concerned about ValeoFX

I can confirm that ValeoFX is alive and well. This thread is coming back to life very soon another trader has told me.

?

does this 4tf XO repaint?

thnx

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

Thank you for keeping the Thread "alive" during my absence - especially Big Joe............

Also, for the good wishes regarding my Mom. She has improved remarkably and for now at least, "out of the woods". Again I appreciate all the good wishes I received from so many of you. It is much appreciated.

Let me start by telling you that through the magic worked by Mladen, we now have a stable MTF_XO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am deeply indebted to him, but also to Big Joe who helped testing the offending culprit until we finally had the correct one. Joe, you are a star. I appreciate you very much and you know it. I attach it here for you so that you can start using it immediately. I will update everything this weekend even if it takes me the entire weekend.

Thank you for being patient with me during the past few weeks. It is good to know that the Thread will not die in my absence and that is a healthy sign.

The updated Template will also follow, but not right now as I have to first get #Post 2 and 3 sorted out please.

Best wishes.

criss73 - No; with the latest version "XO 4TF score", it does not repaint.

Best regards,

Joe SDF

It definitely repaints!!

Joe SDF:

Best regards,

Joe SDF

Yes it does!!

Joe SDF:

Best regards,

Joe SDF

Yes it repaints, but it's not repainting, since we use different time frames.

The price moves so much in 5 min candles although the indicator is 1 hour.

danielp:
I'm forex newbie from Indonesia and I get great and prompt assistance from NewDigital & Valeo. I'm really glad for this XO METHOD REVISITED. The old method is good, this revisited one most be awesome.

I have similar problem as SamPat with this XO Revisited Method, where is the download link for the indicators and template?

With the old method, i use the xo-cci alert. I just use xo TF4H for filter. On manual demo, i just TP 5 PIP and SL 20, I tried on all major currency pairs, so far no loss. But I only trade during USA session for usually 2 hours as I have day-time job not in forex.

Any chance of making the xo-cci alert indi into an ea?

Regret the delay, but now I am back and on top of that with even better news. First the "bad" news though - we have tried unsuccessfully to make an EA for this method. Believe me we tried and the coder who tried, went an extra mile without the success that we are seeking. With what is to come, the chances have improved "dramatically" and I will NOT be surprised if someone beets me to the "market" with their version before I do as my testing criteria are very stringent. (I know that you areeading this Charl & Naira)

I know that what is to be revealed will make you more pips consistently as I have the proof in the Bank.

Best wishes.

criss73:
does this 4tf XO repaint? thnx

No Chris, thanks to Mladen it does NOT. You may be referring to changing between time frames when you will see different readings as I warned about in the very first 2 Pots. If you still do not understand what we are saying, reread the section on Multi-timeframed indicators as I mentioned in Post 2.

Best wishes.

Returning in full.............

To all my friends and "loyal" supporters, thank you for understanding that I had to attend to my very ill mother. However, I am back now and will immediately get back in upgrading this method. having said that, I think I may have to start a new Thread, the reason will be very obvious once you read the first Post. I will however kick off with the first Post here and then may move the entire Thread to a new heading.

Looking forward to sharing with you again.

Best wishes, always.

Reason: