XO_Method REVISED - page 12

BigJoe

BigJoe, the KirPER settings should all be 6.5, whether MTF_4TF_XO or the XO or the Z_MTF_XO_A.

In fact if you look closely at his chart, you can see the settings are 6.5.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Attached, Poocher. Best wishes.

Thank you sir!

Oh yes !

Excuse me, a new meta, and the old settings, what an idiot !!

Thanks

Poocher:
I agree Jimven, that is if you're referring to the RSI_Label_A as shown in the post right above this one. The part that doesn't "redraw" is still a big help.

I have had several RSI_Label_A indicators but somehow lost the one like Joe SDF is showing above. Will someone please direct me to where I may find that one or post it.

Thanks!

Valeo posted RSI_Label_A on this forum and it works well. But I was referring to Z_MTF_RSI. I believe that was posted here, as well. The only thing I can't quite figure out is that if you look at the code for both of them, there's a bunch of Object creation code at the bottom that looks like it should do something if the external variable RSI_Script is true. But, to me, it looks like the code is incorrect, and I can't get the object to display on the screen. Otherwise, it's great!

Add Alert

Is there any one can add alert with on off option in these indicator?

Herc Stochastic Oscilator : when a new arrow appear

ZZ MTF XO A : in the first bar when the bar colour is changed

Files:

Z_mtf_rsi

jimven:
Valeo posted RSI_Label_A on this forum and it works well. But I was referring to Z_MTF_RSI. I believe that was posted here, as well. The only thing I can't quite figure out is that if you look at the code for both of them, there's a bunch of Object creation code at the bottom that looks like it should do something if the external variable RSI_Script is true. But, to me, it looks like the code is incorrect, and I can't get the object to display on the screen. Otherwise, it's great!

Try this again, jimven.

Files:

Hi!

Well I did try both indicators and they look essentially the same if the TF's are the same, but the second one has the code to display an object in it, as I wrote before. I was not able to get the object to display or to see any other difference between the two indicators from a visual standpoint.

Right now, it is the weekend, and the demo trading server (IBFX) is not sending ticks. Do I need those to get the object to display? As I recall in my previous efforts, I was unsuccessful.

jimven:
Hi!

Well I did try both indicators and they look essentially the same if the TF's are the same, but the second one has the code to display an object in it, as I wrote before. I was not able to get the object to display or to see any other difference between the two indicators from a visual standpoint.

Right now, it is the weekend, and the demo trading server (IBFX) is not sending ticks. Do I need those to get the object to display? As I recall in my previous efforts, I was unsuccessful.

Jimven, I do apologise for not having understood your question in the first place. However, as I understand it now, you do not see the value of the higher TF such as the 60M displayed on the 5M chart? Right?

If that is the case, open up the indicator and scroll down to Line 102 and change the value back to 800 (now set @ 1200) and on Line 109 make that number 850 and you should see the values displayed on the 5m chart. By adjusting these values, you move the actual reading of the RSI from left to right and vice versa.

Let me know whether it solved your problem, please.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:

I made the changes, but see no visual difference. Here's what my screen looks like after the changes:

The code has been changed as follows:

int Line1( string Text, int xOffset, int yOffset,int iCorner) //LINE

{ ObjectCreate(Text,OBJ_LABEL , In_Window, 0, 0 );

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_CORNER , iCorner);

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE , 800 );// 800

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE , 10 );

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_BACK , True );

}

int Line2( string Text, int xOffset, int yOffset,int iCorner)

{ ObjectCreate(Text,OBJ_LABEL , In_Window , 0, 0 );

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_CORNER , iCorner);

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE , 850 );//850

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE , 10 );

ObjectSet (Text,OBJPROP_BACK , True );

Thanks for your help.

Files:
rsi_1.gif  28 kb

Jimven..........

When you load the indicator, you will be asked for the inputs such as TF, etc. The "In_Window" is defaulted as 3. In this case just change it to window 1 and you should see the RSI figure displayed. I attach an example for you.

Let me know whether you managed to get it to work. It is actually very simple.

Best wishes.

Files:
jimven.gif  31 kb
Reason: