XO_Method REVISED - page 26

Upgrading.............

To all the XO-supporters:

I am upgrading the method ever so slightly, but with better results generated since November 1st, 2007.

Please bear with me for a short while.

Thanking you sincerely,

Files:
8_jan_2008.gif  41 kb

RE updating method

Thanks ValeoFX - do you have an ETA on the updates?

Also, please could you make template file to reflect changes and instructions...

Thanks again.

Thanks for the replay ValeoFX, after taking a second look a saw that the

RSI- Label was down on the H1 and D shart and up on the H4 at that moment. Can that be a factor of determining the entry?

Looking forward for the upgrade, I'm realy enjoing this method

GREAT JOB TOU HAVE DONE HERE.

Thanks...........

Thanks guys for the support.

ETA is right now as I have just received the approval from Creztor to use his (what I personally think) adjunct to indicators. There are so many new indicators, but here is one that certainly adds value to what we already have and can replace some tried and tested ones.

It will be loaded under the previous Post and of course on Post #2.

Best wishes.

Hello Valeo,

Happy new year, wish you health, and many successes to you and your family for this new year.

I 'm very impatient to test these new indics, each time you improve the system, my pips grow .

If you make expert, and want followers, i have a farm of servers on real accounts

Thanks again

Regret the delay..............

I am so sorry for the delay, but my Mother took seriously ill and I had to drop everything else for a day or 2. I will try to catch up with you either tonight late or during the day tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies, but it will not be for too long.

Best wishes.

Just take care of the family. Family and health always come first.

I wish you all the best.

No need to appologize, family comes at first place

we ain't going nowhere

Hope everiting is OK

Newbie questions

I have just started looking at your method this week. It is loking great. Hope everything is alright with your mom. Maybe some other user of this method can tell me what a couple of things are that have shown up on my screen: lines labeled as [5/8]P and [-1/8]P. I can't figure out what they represent. Any help out there? Thanks.

Murray Math Lines

flyingdawg - Those are Murray Math Lines. They represent WD Gann's concept of the squaring of time and price. Many times these lines provide Support or Resistance.

JoeSDF

Reason: