XO_Method REVISED - page 30

Big Joe:
Just check the new Mladen XO.

WWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

The revolution is here ...

Where is it Joe ??

Mart

Hey V - always nice to know when you're around!

ValeoFX:
Hi Steve, just a little more patience and it will all be revealed. Thanks.

Your updates are always worth waiting for.

Thanks ValeoFX.

Human greed knows no limits!

It would be heaven if the new Mladen XO had an alert for the indicator reaching plus or minus 4.

Best of luck this week trading

Predictive Idea...

I wonder whether it would be possible to create an add-on/indicator on the XO 240 bars that indicated the price at which the XO would currently change color.

For example, the XO is now red (20th feb 10.47 GMT) and I would the indicator to display at far right side the price which would need to be hit and surpassed in order for the XO to turn green so I know that is the place where I would be more confident at going long rather than short.

Does that make any sense?

Would that be possible to do?

Thank you.

Please post Template and latest indicators

Hello Guys

Can someone please post the template and revised XO indicators.

I can't find one place that has them.

Thank you

ps. What does XO stand for?

Salute from Indonesia

I'm forex newbie from Indonesia and I get great and prompt assistance from NewDigital & Valeo. I'm really glad for this XO METHOD REVISITED. The old method is good, this revisited one most be awesome.

I have similar problem as SamPat with this XO Revisited Method, where is the download link for the indicators and template?

With the old method, i use the xo-cci alert. I just use xo TF4H for filter. On manual demo, i just TP 5 PIP and SL 20, I tried on all major currency pairs, so far no loss. But I only trade during USA session for usually 2 hours as I have day-time job not in forex.

Any chance of making the xo-cci alert indi into an ea?

XO Template and updated indicators

I can't find the updated indicators ot template-can anyone put them in 1 area so they are accessible.

yes also me,where is the new template?