XO_Method REVISED - page 21

I agree Valeo,

XO is my favorite indicator

Thanks so much for this method

I wait patiently your latest work on it.

last question, do u still use this system? live ? what are some drawdowns like

jjk2:
last question, do u still use this system? live ? what are some draw-downs like

OY!!!

Do I still use the method??? Naturally I do and who cares about draw-down when you select the correct direction in 96% of cases. The draw-down is your stop and you decide what you can afford. I have not deviated from my statement in #Post2 as to where my Stops are, not that I ever need that size for an extended period. I move my stop very rapidly to -18 and thereafter follow the EMA-rule as mentioned in #Post2.

Do I make money? All I want to say is that my traded pips (NB) have gone up by 70% last month and even better this month.

This method was cut on LIVE trading!! I am so convinced of this method that demo trading took a backseat after I have researched it properly. Whatever you see, is for real. Why should I talk drivel and not put MY money where my mouth is? I know of guys who do not trade themselves, but they have the gall to start a thread and pretend that they are actually trading it. OR they trade 0.01 size lots. I trade full lots in multiples of.

Trust this puts it to bed finally.

Best wishes.

Big Joe:
I agree Valeo,

XO is my favorite indicator

Thanks so much for this method

I wait patiently your latest work on it.

Joe, won't you please send me your e-mail address to my PM?

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Joe, won't you please send me your e-mail address to my PM? Best wishes.

Yeah sure

I have almost "exhausted" the research on this incredible oscillator and amaze myself with permutations that I have come up with lately that even beats my own original work, but more about that towards the end of this week.

I promise you ValeoFX a lot of us long time lurkers always look forward to your new "permutations"!

this could quite possibly the best systeme manuale on forex-tsd.

JJK2; Poocher and BigJoe.........

Guys, for a little guy like me, you are just too much for my "ego" which I don't have anyway.

Thank you for being so supportive, you may just be surprised shortly.

Wishing you a stack of pips, always.

xo rules

Hi everybody!

Just visit forex-tsd after few month out of forums, and what a surprise, Valeo still here, and what a patience to explain over and over the same things. Taking my hat off, Valeo. The other big surprice, that is not many things going on around XO Method. This method is REAL DEAL, but people visiting and active on other threads (won't call names ) with staff that mostly do not work for a long term.

Anyway, wish everybody success at their destiny. And Big Thanks to Valeo and his helpers for this awsome system.

Nick

akil:
Hi everybody!

Just visit forex-tsd after few month out of forums, and what a surprise, Valeo still here, and what a patience to explain over and over the same things. Taking my hat off, Valeo. The other big surprice, that is not many things going on around XO Method. This method is REAL DEAL, but people visiting and active on other threads (won't call names ) with staff that mostly do not work for a long term.

Anyway, wish everybody success at their destiny. And Big Thanks to Valeo and his helpers for this awsome system.

Nick

Welcome back, Akil. Missed you. Trust you are well and we look forward to your contributions. Would you mind sending me your private e-mail address to my PM?

Best wishes.

Reason: