XO_Method REVISED - page 62

Files:

Much appreciated

Good morning Valeo

Just wanted to let you know that I study every post you make on this excellent thread and really appreciate your efforts.

I will post my own trades here for yours and other members feedback.

Thanks again.

Best regards

Shaun

shaunfx:
Good morning Valeo

Just wanted to let you know that I study every post you make on this excellent thread and really appreciate your efforts.

I will post my own trades here for yours and other members feedback.

Thanks again.

Best regards

Shaun

Would LOVE to see them please, Shaun.

Best wishes.

This short exit............

Judging from the overheating H4 CCi-5 and the H1 bouncing at MS2, the trade

is exhausted and therefore (in spite of the fact that the price still has not closed ABOVE the 8-EMA on M5, I have closed my trade with a profit of +65 pips.

I have a Gann-line on 1.9847 and more often than not, the price ignores the Pivot-levels and heads for the nearest Gann-level. My exit may have been premature.

Having said that, we should have been wide awake and entered at the close of the H1-08h00 candle as mentioned above here.

Better entry next time.

Files:

Monday Morning Trades

Good morning Valeo

I will post some setups with my views and ask that you kindly give feedback.

Here is the first of today.... as we know Friday was a holiday in the USA and the market was rangebound and erratic. It was to be expected that the Asian session would see some movement overnight and cable fell some 70 pips. Clearly the market was short at the open of the European session this morning as per H4 chart. I am always wary when the market has moved so much before the open of new session but be that as it may.... here is the first trade pic... it is the cable 5 min chart, entry short:

Thanks.

Observation on H1 Chart

Hi Valeo

You have always stated that the 1 hour chart is our most important went making trading decisions and I continue to work at understanding why and how to take advantage of that.

Here is an observation made regarding the H1 CCI-5. The chart below is the 1 hour chart.

I would appreciate your feedback please.

Thanks

Shaun

Files:

Unable to post............

Hi Guys,

I was without connectivity since yesterday morning and therefore unable to post any entries. I trust that you guys made some money though.

Connectivity has been restored and I am short @ 1.9747 since 14h05.

Best wishes.

shaunfx:
Hi Valeo

You have always stated that the 1 hour chart is our most important went making trading decisions and I continue to work at understanding why and how to take advantage of that.

Here is an observation made regarding the H1 CCI-5. The chart below is the 1 hour chart.

I would appreciate your feedback please.

Thanks

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I had Helkom problems as you may have seen from my earliet post. What i find very interesting is your -65level on the CCi as a "Bearish" and I guess +65 as "Bullish" levels. Please tell me how long you have been studying this phenomenon as it can only add to my prowess!! Great observation if this applies all the time, but I do not run this level at all.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.

shaunfx:
Good morning Valeo

I will post some setups with my views and ask that you kindly give feedback.

Here is the first of today.... as we know Friday was a holiday in the USA and the market was rangebound and erratic. It was to be expected that the Asian session would see some movement overnight and cable fell some 70 pips. Clearly the market was short at the open of the European session this morning as per H4 chart. I am always wary when the market has moved so much before the open of new session but be that as it may.... here is the first trade pic... it is the cable 5 min chart, entry short:

Thanks.

Hi Shaun,

Brilliant entry my friend, simply brilliant. My Diamant-entry came at the close of the 08h15 candle (06h15 GMT), but your observation is very smart.

Well done and keep up the good work. Talk to you tomorrow.

Best wishes.

Here i am friends.

Definitely back on wheels

Health is finally good

A little feedback : DIAMOND is IMPRESSIVE and FANTASTICABULOUS.

It's unbelievable.

Great thanks

Reason: