XO_Method REVISED - page 48

This morning's entry..................

Here is this morning's entries.

You could have opted NOT to trade the first Long, but seeing that the bias was Long, it was legitimate. Reason being that the 08h10-candle overheated on the 180-EMA (equivalent of 15-EMA on H1) and the08h20 candle broke the EMAs.

Normally one would be cautious to trade here when the next Pivot level is only 3 pips away and we see that on the next candle where the price hits the Pivot level bounces back and tries again @ 08h35, to finally break through on the 08h45 candle for at least +20 pips. Watch the 15-EMA here!!

The short was predictable as the longer charts were overheated and entry came @ 09h50 when the price falls through the 15-EMA and the RSi-2 through the RSi-4; also the CCi-setup where the CCi-15 falls through the zero-line.

I was up +43 before the announcement and moved my stop to 9709 that is the Gann 225 Degree level and got stopped out for +23.

Please comment.

Best wishes for today and always.

Files:

Hi Valeo

I tried this method a long time ago, but it was to complex to me, I did not have enough experience to follow all the rules. Than I stoped and waited, now I am back, I have been reading it all for a while and I will start following your posts in real time ( that is very important to me to see how it works).

Thank you a lot for posting it.

suk1000k:
We seem very close to the Entrex today on the H1 and two overheated RSI candles as well. I never guess tops and bottoms any more. But I wonder if we'll see a nice retrace today or not.

How about GBP/USD approaching ENTREX today?

rafaeig:
Hi Valeo

I tried this method a long time ago, but it was too complex to me, I did not have enough experience to follow all the rules. Than I stopped and waited, now I am back, I have been reading it all for a while and I will start following your posts in real time ( that is very important to me to see how it works).

Thank you a lot for posting it.

My pleasure trading it!!

Seriously, if you found it too complex, it is not any less complex. Usually people want something so simple that they can just click the mouse when a signal is generated (look at how full the Alert section is of requests), but the people who actually persevere and try to understand what it is that I am seeing, are finally making the money they deserve too.

Wish you well.

Within like 15 pips...too bad I wasn't long so I could've exited there.

ValeoFX:
How about GBP/USD approaching ENTREX today?

"...but the people who actually persevere and try to understand what it is that I am seeing, are finally making the money they deserve too."

You speak volumes by the way you trade ValeoFX and your examples are so helpful to students of your method like Rafaeig and myself.

Of the dozens of possible signals today those you showed took tremendous self control to wait for and limit yourself to trading. I don't have it...yet!

Good morning all,

So where did you start this morning? Hopefully on the H4-chart which indicated that in spite of no volume in the market, the bias is SHORT. Right?

Let me post my H4-chart with annotations:

Firstly, the Daily Pivot: it is still above the Price action.

Secondly, the CCi-5 crossed the zero-line @ 04h00 and continues to accelarate down, very much like yesterday.

Thereafter the price has not broken the 8-EMA and at 08h00, the RSis did not cross over for Long. The bias is therefore SHORT, the price action is sideways, so "divergence" - this could either result in a Long later today or sideways for most of the day.

The M5-chart follows.

Files:

Herewith the M5 entry.

First siganl for me was @ 07h35 candle when price just managed to close above the EMAs. BUT, look at how high the RSi-2 was already!! Also, the H4 was still short so we should be looking at a short trade in spite of the fact that the trade was Long for the past 2 days; but that is the way we think - we have too long a memory and we want to "will" the trade in our direction in our heads.

First indication of the short is @ 8h25, but the CCi-5 overheated and we stay out.

Second signal was @ 08h45 and look at the entry where all RSis line up perfectly PLUS the CCi gives us a "golden-entry" signal when both cross the zero-line simultaneously.

If you do not have the H1-chart open all the time, please add an EMA-408 (yes correct) to your M5 chart which represents the 34-EMA on H1 and in most cases you will find a reversal here in a lively market, which we don't have this morning. (Probably all the more reason why we should take note of the 34-EMA).

So the price stalls here and retraces to touch the 15-EMA and comes back again to try and break the 34-EMA.

Here was enough pips for at least 20 pips, which is not a bad start to the day.

Wishing you good trading later.

Files:

Market speaks to you, but do you listen?

So often I feel the market speaks to me. I went long today at around 11 am London time and the market spoke to me and said set your limit order at 1.9835 if your getting out of here.

Because of not trusting, I closed my trade with a 10 pips profit and got out of there...great, but my inner conviction was to set a TP at that level.

I so often find my "hunches" for profit targets are correct. So may be I will set up a "psychic signals" service - no EA for that one...it is a bad joke by the way.

here is larger H4 referencing Valeos H4 post above for which picture was small.

I'd like to add regarding the long I took between 11 and 12 London time was supported by my volumes theory I use in that my broker showed heavy buying on long candles and weak selling on short candles which kept me in beyond the lack of momentum and in to the breakout stages. Not only that but on the H2 (you read that right) there was a beautiful double bottom pattern that I'm always harping on about. The 80's tune from the peroxide blonde dyed hair singer "Yazz" comes to mind - "The only way is up.....baby.....for you and me now...."

----- YouTube - Yazz - The Only Way Is Up (Top Of The Pops) ----

Files:
h4-blowup.gif  17 kb

H2 chart

Hi Suk,

Are you not experiencing the same problem as I have with the H2-chart NOT updating in real-time? I wish that MT4 people will give us such options as my H8-chart frustrates the living daylights out of me.

Please do us all a favour and show us your H2-chart set-up next time; even better post it when you read this so that we can see.

Much appreciate your time and expertise.

Regarding your volume theory, there is no doubt that if we can get that information, we can apply it directly to our strategies. What we need and maybe you have that already, is accurate information and I am not sure whether the data feed we get through MT4 is actual and correct (will someone please help me here?? ND and Linuxser, any help guys?? Please.

Reason why I am so excited about volumes, is that fact that when we are in a Bull run and the next H1 candle retraces, we can see what the volume does. If the volume stays the same or increases, we know to buy at the close of that H1-candle. On the other hand when people are scaling out of the trade, we also have to close the trade and wait for a retrace. Fact is we need to see the difference (as it is given on the Tradeguider software) whether traders are buying or selling. (I received a soliciting e-mail from them with an attached video on how it works)

Let us see if we can solve this collectively.

Best wishes to all.

Reason: