B a d a b o u m

a

d

a

b

o

u

m

My dear friend, what can I say? Excellent trades today with your entries!! Perfect entries to say the least; just hope you decided to ride it out all the way to where we are now?

Best wishes and thank you for posting.

ValeoFX:
My dear friend, what can I say? Excellent trades today with your entries!! Perfect entries to say the least; just hope you decided to ride it out all the way to where we are now? Best wishes and thank you for posting.

ABSOLUTELY !

Official December target is done

Hope you do well too

I found today something wich can be intresting i think.

It's a modified cci with a moving average, on 5 minutes TF, we could be make some very MAD scalps today

Think you should really take a look at it Valeo

Here are the links to TRADERS LABORATORY forums :

Traders Laboratory

Traders Laboratory

Links are not in the first pages of threads, so begin with the begin ...

Files:

I see now my friend!Cool trend today Valeo could i ask you somethingWhen do you trade this method london and us ?I`ve heard that you look at 1 hr for direction ant take trades on 5min for that direction is that right?Last but not least i really enjoy rading abt your method trying to undertand it this is only method i try to learn as best as i can bcs you are one of a few that really did not stop improving what they have!I will be posting as much as i can with question and i hope good trades there is some thing i still do not undersand but with time ..... thanks again !

Hi ValeoFX,

It's very nice to see you post your trading system in this forum. I'm a newbie to this thread and am trying to read through all the messages and test it in MT4.

I cannot find any file attachments in post #1 or #2 in first page, would you mind post your indicators/template again? (or kindly post the link to me if I referred to the wrong post)

Besides you've started two thread, one called "XO Method" and this one "XO Method Revisited".

Why do you develop a second system? Did you find anything wrong in the original "XO Method"?

When I read the posts, it seems like "XO Method Revisited" do not really use the XO indicator, it uses a mixture of RSI, Woodies CCI and EMA to determine the entry. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Regards,

dyeung

Big Joe:
I found today something wich can be intresting i think.

It's a modified cci with a moving average, on 5 minutes TF, we could be make some very MAD scalps today

Think you should really take a look at it Valeo

Here are the links to TRADERS LABORATORY forums :

Traders Laboratory

Traders Laboratory

Links are not in the first pages of threads, so begin with the begin ...

Good morning dear friend,

Thank you for this. That is what i like about you. We both have the mindset to improve this method and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now that Suk is no longer with us, we have to "carry the torch" so to speak.

What are the two indicators on your candles please? With settings if you don't mind.

Waiting to hear from you.

teodosy87:
I see now my friend!Cool trend today Valeo could i ask you somethingWhen do you trade this method london and us ?I`ve heard that you look at 1 hr for direction ant take trades on 5min for that direction is that right?Last but not least i really enjoy rading abt your method trying to undertand it this is only method i try to learn as best as i can bcs you are one of a few that really did not stop improving what they have!I will be posting as much as i can with question and i hope good trades there is some thing i still do not undersand but with time ..... thanks again !

Good morning Teodosy,

I trade London and US up until their lunch time as it makes for a very long day for me to exceed that.

Yes, correct about using the H-1 as direction, BUT then I also look at the Daily first thing when I open up, followed by H-8 every 8 hours; H-4 every 4 hours and even H-2 every 2 hours to ensure success.

Feel free to ask but please understand that I only come here when the market allows it.

You will get invaluable help from a few guys here too. Salt of the earth, I call them.

Best wishes.

The last indicator :

Files:

Hello Valeo,

Here is the complete indicators and template.

Above the candles it is an ADXVMA (yes me too, first time i think i see this), a sort of moving average of adx, you see when it's flat = market flat, and when the market trend the ADXVMA moves with it.

The blue and green are ADXVMA, and the yellow is a modified non lag ma, following in next post (max attachements ).

INTERESTING.

Reason: