TwinBlade 5mint System - page 2

thanks...

Thanks for sharing.

stav01:
Hi,

Do you always wait for the HA Candle to close outside the MA channel? I have noticed that you would enter the trade later if you always wait for this -but maybe you have found that is better.

Paul.

HA closing out of MA channel is filter 1, filter 2 is the TDI, filter 3 is the iTrend... if all of these is ok...we have the trade

hi all

thanks for system

are there any ea base on this system ?

Looks good on a back test!

One other point to turn it ever more profitable...

Trade the trend!

Since I also trade using an M5 chart, for the current day I check both the H4 and H1 charts. Each of these has an EMA-crossover signal attached to it and I let a cross of the EMA-5 and EMA-15 tell me a short-term trend, and I also have plotted a 20-SMA, just because its my favorite .

So, if the trend is up on H4 and H1, I only go long. Same with a down trend. If H4 is mixed and H1 shows a trend, I take the H1 trend but take smaller profits. If both trends are mixed, I don't trade at all.

I define a trend as the direction of the market given by the most recent crossover signal...so if 2 days ago there was a downward cross in the 5 and 15 EMA's, with no up cross since, then I only go short for that day.

Keep on pippin!

--I'll be back to post some results of the Twinblade System. Thanks again for sharing!

nikkei already fell 500 on friday

and some big news tomorrow.

JPY High Impact Expected

Tankan Manufacturing Index

Keep an eye on japan tomorrow folks!

jack.canadian:
Looks good on a back test!

One other point to turn it ever more profitable...

Trade the trend!

Since I also trade using an M5 chart, for the current day I check both the H4 and H1 charts. Each of these has an EMA-crossover signal attached to it and I let a cross of the EMA-5 and EMA-15 tell me a short-term trend, and I also have plotted a 20-SMA, just because its my favorite .

So, if the trend is up on H4 and H1, I only go long. Same with a down trend. If H4 is mixed and H1 shows a trend, I take the H1 trend but take smaller profits. If both trends are mixed, I don't trade at all.

I define a trend as the direction of the market given by the most recent crossover signal...so if 2 days ago there was a downward cross in the 5 and 15 EMA's, with no up cross since, then I only go short for that day.

Keep on pippin!

--I'll be back to post some results of the Twinblade System. Thanks again for sharing!

Try Switching the template to a daily chart lolz...its like a gold mine.

Indicator i-Trend and Vasily Pip Sniper, almost the same with (maybe) different approach. I think, it is good for filtering.Try it.

Files:

are these good trades you said that candles should be out of channel here they are not but we still have pretty good trades please look at these examples and post some more examples if you can .......

Files:
are.jpg  246 kb

ServerUang:
If you change the Smooth MA channel with Simple MA period 5 Open, you will see something.

In my main chart, Simple MA 5 Open is : blue, yellow and red. I'm using MA in color.

Sometime I need to know real candle not HA, so I am using HA in separate windows.

Entry's seem to be ok. But im trying to find good ways to exit without much success here

I need early exit before candles turn around.

If you change the Smooth MA channel with Simple MA period 5 Open, you will see something.

In my main chart, Simple MA 5 Open is : blue, yellow and red. I'm using MA in color.

Sometime I need to know real candle not HA, so I am using HA in separate windows.

Reason: