News from elite subscription - page 3

cucurucu:
I would like to ask you some questions regading the elite section and the EAs tested there: 1. Are those EAs available for downloading? (for elite members obviously)

Yes of course. With all the settings.

cucurucu:
2. Do you post the optimized versions of each EA?

We are trying to do everything by forward testing. We are not creating any EA inside the section. If we need an other settings we will do forward test with this settings.

cucurucu:
3. Can you give me some more details about the results of those EAs? I have seen the results you posted on this thread and I think they are impressive.

This results are average/usual/normal results or this month was a great month?

I have heard of EAs making an average of 50pips daily net profit. What do you think? Can I find EAs that profitable in your elite area?

It was difficult month. You can find profitable EAs. 50 pips a day is 1100 pips per month. It is a lot. Some EAs did 1000 per two weeks (and -800 during the second two weeks) but we are talking about profitable EAs which are not having 1000 pips per month per EA for one pairs and not having -800 as well.

I calculated stable and reliable EAs only.

Personally i am in the same position with everybody: I am trying to find some EA for myself. And I need stable and reliable EA.

Hi

New degital,

I do not have paypal account and in my country they do not accept trasnsaction.

can i pay subscription through Credit card without PayPal

We are trying to customize a secondary gateway.

I think in a week implementation will be finished.

kumawat:
Hi

New degital,

I do not have paypal account and in my country they do not accept trasnsaction.

can i pay subscription through Credit card without PayPal

newdigital, do you have any profitable EAs (apart from the one that was recently moved there) in there that meet these conditions:

1) generate many trades each week; and

2) have a predetermined initial maximum stop-loss level before entering the trade?; and

3) usually has positive months?; and

4) drawdown is not excessive

I think that's all

Hi ND,

I'm really interested in what's going on in the Elite section. Before I break down and join, I just have one more question/request. Can you tell use what the Net pip profit in each currency pair for the leading EA is?

Thanks,

Mookfx

How do I join Elite? I payed my money but how do I get in?

Peace,

mookfx:
Hi ND,

I'm really interested in what's going on in the Elite section. Before I break down and join, I just have one more question/request. Can you tell use what the Net pip profit in each currency pair for the leading EA is?

Thanks,

Mookfx

I want to say the usually the people are selecting the EA to use because of many things. Not pips only.

It is the net pips in almost each pair for the 7 EAs during the one month (or 1 and half month) testing. It is not all the leaders. It is some of them only.

EURUSD:

Leader 1 with 496 pips.

Leader 2 with 461 pips.

GBPUSD:

1. Leader 1 with 298 pips.

2. Leader 2 with 258 pips.

USDJPY:

Leader 1 with 386 pips.

Leader 2 345.

USDCHF:

Leader 1 with 338 pips.

Leader 2 with 149.

holyguy7:
How do I join Elite? I payed my money but how do I get in? Peace,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Best regards

holyguy7:
How do I join Elite? I payed my money but how do I get in? Peace,

holyguy7 and the members who paid for the elite subscription.

After the payment you may go to this link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Please tell me about all the problems you have in this case.

newdigital:
I want to say the usually the people are selecting the EA to use because of many things. Not pips only.

It is the net pips in almost each pair for the 7 EAs during the one month (or 1 and half month) testing. It is not all the leaders. It is some of them only.

EURUSD:

Leader 1 with 496 pips.

Leader 2 with 461 pips.

GBPUSD:

1. Leader 1 with 298 pips.

2. Leader 2 with 258 pips.

USDJPY:

Leader 1 with 386 pips.

Leader 2 345.

USDCHF:

Leader 1 with 338 pips.

Leader 2 with 149.

Hi newdigital...

do u have turtle trader system which use simple breakout of 20 day breakout for short term and 50 day breakout for long term system??

for exits they use 10 day low and 20 day low ... ?

or at least can u developed the indicator.

thx in advance

Reason: