ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 88

zeman:
ok...lets me explained more about the way how to entered any trades with the fast movement price..ok...u see.. GU is not waiting us to burst up. So.. lets set the pending orders at any levels of fibopivot lines... if the movement moving so fast...just ready to set pending order ( BUY STOP OR LIMIT ) while waiting for the second bbands dots. 1-5 minutes before the new candle appears.. Set at the S1 lines and target to s2.. we should used our pending orders for catching the movement..Dont set pending orders to early..

Thanks zeman,

good explanation.

Unfortunately the majority of MT4 brokers do not guarantee/honour SL and TP in fast moving markets so one can end up with a huge loss as dealing desks trade against traders...

MiniMe

Nice link information, thanks for sharing....

ET

Din Ea

et_phonehome_2:
MiniMe

Nice link information, thanks for sharing....

ET

ET :You are welcome brother

After your permission Zeman I am putting this post, if you think it should not be here then I will remove it:

I am not sure if you guys know that we have developed an EA for Isakas, Dolly and Nina CALLED DIN_KusKus and start testing it.

Correction: not we developed it, was mainly MrPip and Shinigami, anyhow we have now 4 EAs for KusKus and combined with other indicators.

I start to test those two days ago and v1.8 and 2.4 shows amazing results.

There are some setting that need to be done, so please read Mrpip (Robert) posts before repeating questions that has already been answered.

The Link to the EAs is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

to save you guys some time: the default setting will trade only EU and Asian, NY is disabled (losses on this session more than wins)

Main pair to trade is GBP/US , 30 or 60 min (I am live testing other pairs and they showing profit as well)

Time is set for FXDD for IBFX you need to substract two hours

Diamini setting has to match the EA setting so please change it

Download all the indicators from the first post b4 using the EAs

it will be a good idea if you read the thread, mainly Mrpip posts and Shinigami

Enjoy trading

Alan

trading news

MiniMe,

thank you for sharing your knowledge.

euro

MiniMe:
ET :You are welcome brother

After your permission Zeman I am putting this post, if you think it should not be here then I will remove it:

I am not sure if you guys know that we have developed an EA for Isakas, Dolly and Nina CALLED DIN_KusKus and start testing it.

Correction: not we developed it, was mainly MrPip and Shinigami, anyhow we have now 4 EAs for KusKus and combined with other indicators.

I start to test those two days ago and v1.8 and 2.4 shows amazing results.

There are some setting that need to be done, so please read Mrpip (Robert) posts before repeating questions that has already been answered.

The Link to the EAs is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

to save you guys some time: the default setting will trade only EU and Asian, NY is disabled (losses on this session more than wins)

Main pair to trade is GBP/US , 30 or 60 min (I am live testing other pairs and they showing profit as well)

Time is set for FXDD for IBFX you need to substract two hours

Diamini setting has to match the EA setting so please change it

Download all the indicators from the first post b4 using the EAs

it will be a good idea if you read the thread, mainly Mrpip posts and Shinigami

Enjoy trading

Alan

Sure MINIME, u can shared anything here my friends...

Gosh... If any system u had used dont give u pips for this 3 pairs today ( UJ, GJ, EJ ) just leave that system... Just now, having a nice ride for short GU from 9626 to R1 9613. Price stopped at R2(9601) and thats all for today...

european:
Unfortunately price changes very quickly when news is released. It may be too late if you wait for Isakas signal, even you can end up with a loss.

From experience stay away from the first 5 min in news, and wait till the market settle, enter after that as the market will continue its direction, this is not a rule but general observation.

As I said when the Bollinger bands are narrow then there is a big break, sometimes even before the news, as big boys tries to influence the market and hit the stoploss for the small traders.

I made some money during the news and lost more, so I learn the hard way to watch only during the news.

Zeman: sometimes putting two future order will not work, for the same reason big boys try to hit the stoploss for small traders results in (Bull/bear traps) another fact is that big boys loves round numbers, like 1,00 or 1900 or 700 I mean any number with 00 so when the market reach around these round numbers be sure there is lots of orders are stack to be executed on those numbers, so normally reaching these numbers will result in a big move candles, and the market will test these round numbers more than once.

Hi my note

on chart wee can see safe entry Nina stepma custom3 cross + ema 5O + BBstop + Heiken Ashi - not necessary wait for kuskus if all 4red or blue? earlier entry, what do you think Zeman

Thx

Files:
today.gif  23 kb

brainjt, what are the settings you are using flat trend w/ macd?

Hi

0- it means current time frame- for 15 min is 15 min, ....

bj

brainjt:
on chart wee can see safe entry Nina stepma custom3 cross + ema 5O + BBstop + Heiken Ashi - not necessary wait for kuskus if all 4red or blue? earlier entry, what do you think Zeman Thx

Sometimes..the early entries can lead us to the risky situation (if its trending, thats ok.) ..better takes a medium risk... Not too slower not too faster..

Two days in row....ISAKAS Three Samurai won the battle...

GU & EU fans club

Illustration is wonderfull...but how we trades? its thats wonderfull same as the chart? dont be greedy...

Files:
ej.gif  21 kb
gj.gif  23 kb
uj.gif  21 kb
gu.gif  22 kb
eu.gif  15 kb
Reason: