Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 112

Server Muradasilov:

Roma, when are you going to start trading? ) You got a free place, the thirteenth, and disappeared...

I'm not gone. I'm on a business trip... I'll start...

Why do some participants have funds, and sometimes balances, "inactive" as those who have not started trading?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Why do some participants have funds, and sometimes balances, "inactive" as those who have not started trading?

Waiting

Who has not started to trade - has the right to do so!

that is why i suggested to allow registration up to the last day of the competition!

in principle, what is the difference between - who began trading one day before the end of the competition, and between - who joined the day before the end of the competition and started trading?

ANSWER: - no difference

Aleh Sasonkahttps://www.mql5.com/en/signals/319506

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Waiting

in general !!! someone who has not started trading has the right to do so !

That is why I suggested allowing registration up to the last day of the event!

what is the difference between a person who starts to trade one day before the end of the tournament, and a person who signs up one day before the end of the tournament and starts to trade?

ANSWER: - no difference

Aleh Sasonkahttps://www.mql5.com/en/signals/319506

Then, the traders why are they not "active"?

Also: What is the point of closing all positions by the end of the contest? After all, we can state the fact after the market closes on 28 July. These are real accounts, some would continue trading after the end of the contest.

I agree with you, let them register and trade up to 28. 07.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Then, with traders, why aren't they "active"?

Also: What is the point of closing all positions by the end of the contest? After all, you can state the fact after the market closes on 28th of July. This is a real accounts, some of them could have continued trading after the end of the contest.

We have to follow the rules, otherwise we will be disqualified.

If you want to continue trading on it, you should use your plans for trading.

Server Muradasilov:

If you don't do it you're disqualified.

This all has been discussed for a long time, the account was originally designed for a competition, if you planned to trade on it, then you should build your trading in accordance with existing plans.

Let's close the account on 28.07. And on Monday it will be possible to continue trading on this account?

Sure, go ahead.

For Augusta, you can open a new account

Server Muradasilov:

Sure, go ahead.

For Augusta, you can open a new account

Thank you for your reply. How many hours or minutes before the end of trading session on 28th of July should we close our positions? After all, if we start closing too late, we may not make it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Why do some participants have funds, and sometimes balances, "inactive" as in those who have not started trading?

Inactive because there are no 10 traded positions and, according to the rules of the competition, they cannot participate in the ranking

A participant cannot claim a prize in any of the categories:

• The balance of the participant is less than or equal to the starting balance
  • Number of closed positions is less than 10

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you for your reply. How many hours or minutes before the end of the 28 07 trading session should we close positions? After all, if we start closing too late, we may not make it in time.
Will the account survive?
What kind of place are you hoping for?
USUF!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! This is Roman. By mcl and your universal trading model are familiar with you. YOU HAVE TO BURN TO WIN!!!!!!! RISKS!!!!!
Or are you participating for the sake of participating?
Reason: