Creating a command to write a bot - page 16

Андрей Большаков:

Write to me in person:

1. What category do you belong to (trader/programmer/universal)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential version of the team is preferred.

And you have not a single piece of code in your branch, not a single chart, not even a free indicator attached to any post, for all 15 pages - nothing useful for the public and the mql5 portal, ... (this is a public thread and people read it).

This is your branch and you are responsible for it.

Sergey Golubev:

How much time, effort, attention to this thread... and all for nothing. What for?

trader781:

How much time, effort, attention to this thread... and all for nothing. For what?

No, not for nothing.

Aren't you tired of seeing the same faces?

trader781:

How much time, effort, attention to this thread... and all for nothing. What's the point?

Either it will be proper, or I'm afraid the thread will be taken down as a flooded thread.
And the idea of public (or partially public) collaborative development for the common good is a very good idea ...

If they shoot down a branch, then wait for one more enthusiast as a topic starter with a good idea, and in the hope that he will choose the right path to develop their development here.

In general, there are few enthusiasts, and even fewer who do what needs to be done.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, not for nothing.

Aren't you tired of seeing the same faces?

What faces? The ones that keep suggesting some kind of development - no

Sergey Golubev:

Or it'll be all right.

No, it won't. I don't think I need to tell you why.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Creating a team to write a bot

Andrey Bolshakov, 2017.08.14 21:45

Write in person:

1. What category do you belong to (trader/programmer/universal)

2. Your experience(programmer), success(trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential option for the team is preferred.

This is the last time I'm posting in this thread.

Article more than five years ago -Who's who in MQL5.community?

MQL5.com is well aware of each of your achievements! How many of your tracks have become epic, how popular yourarticles have become and how often your programs have been downloaded fromCode Base- this is just a small part of what MQL5.com remembers about you.

In your Profile you can see how much you have contributed to the MQL5.community and how closely you interact with other community members. All your achievements on the website are also available to all users. For newcomers, such publicity of achievements is an incentive to join the community, while active users who have been with us for a long time can be proud of it.

Who is who in MQL5.community? Using"word clouds" method we'll build a general picture of achievements of all MQL5.community users.

There are more of us here now (this graph is five years ago).

Personal messages won't be enough ...

Another hot-headed young man with no plans and no experience in project management. It will all end in tantrums.

By the way, it got me thinking a bit. About 2-3 weeks ago, Sergey Golubev wrote about the difference between the English and Russian part of the forum. I was thinking, the same Linux was created by English-speaking programmers, and purely on a free basis. And we Russians often have some kind of competition. On the other hand, there are no kissing male beings on the streets. I was the one in San Francisco, there was a gay festival there, got it.

--------------

Oh, and a word or two about cops to top it off. I went to a wedding with a friend on Sunday. And I know that he can get drunk and then I have to carry him, so I did not abuse it. We drove home, and it was dark in the centre of St. Petersburg and he fell down and smashed his forehead on the pavement.

Cops come by, see him wobbling, they stop for an inspection. I show them my passport, give them my name and my friend's, and the standard sanity questions. I said we had to go outside, no taxi would go into the courtyards. The cops took us to Bolshoi Prospect and called a taxi on the way.) I said, -Thank you, I didn't even expect it, I don't deal with you guys very often.

Good health to all!

good afternoon.
on the merits of the question.
1. person registers on MQL 2017.08.13 at 18:09 https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/chelovek-y
2. organizes a thread on the forum 2017.08.13 at 22:30(almost immediately creates a topic for creating a 10/10 team, which clearly indicates a purposeful registration on the site for any of his purposes)
3. specifies an extraneous freelancing site in a private thread.
a) positions himself as a Web programmer. (Web programming is not MQL)
b) the site has 19 reviews, all +.
c) has a personal webmani certificate, no claims for the last 2 months he has not.
d) for almost 7 years on the site only 6 orders.
e) engaged in lending to the public through WM-service.
4. in the branch of the forum all dragged in a privy to negotiate. (Which is very suspicious, given that all said in the forum in the public domain)

my conclusion:
1. they take programmers and traders to the side to implement their plans to enrich themselves by cheating.
a) their own trading strategy does not exist.
b) does not have any experience in programming in MQL.
c) wants to get working trading strategies from traders.
d) Wants to get good programmers to implement traders' trading strategies, so as not to trade.
e) does not want to develop trading robots on the forum, as others do, so that his deception will remain behind the scenes, in private, on another resource.

The rational response from the MQL-service, in my opinion.
1 warn the user about his unlawful actions (he has already been warned).
2. block the account at an attempt of further agitation, so that in a consequence there will be no disappointed traders or programmers (and it will be so in my opinion).

Sincerely.
Андрей Большаков
Андрей Большаков
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Andrey Kisselyov:
good afternoon.
on the merits of the question.
1. person registers on MQL 2017.08.13 at 18:09 https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/chelovek-y
2. organizes a thread on the forum 2017.08.13 at 22:30(almost immediately creates a thread on creating a 10/10 team, which clearly indicates a purposeful registration on the site for some purpose)
3. specifies an extraneous freelancing site in a private thread.
a) positions himself as a Web programmer. (Web programming is not MQL)
b) the site has 19 reviews, all +.
c) has a personal webmasters certificate, no claims for the last 2 months he has not.
d) for almost 7 years on the site only 6 orders.
e) engaged in lending to the public through WM-service.
4. in the branch of the forum all dragged in a privy to negotiate. (Which is very suspicious, given that all said in the forum in the public domain)

my conclusion:
1. they take programmers and traders to the side to implement their plans to enrich themselves by cheating.
a) their own trading strategy does not exist.
b) does not have any experience in programming in MQL.
c) wants to get working trading strategies from traders.
d) Wants to get good programmers to implement traders' trading strategies, so as not to trade.
e) does not want to develop trading robots on the forum, as others do, so that his deception will remain behind the scenes, in private, on another resource.

The rational response from the MQL-service, in my opinion.
1 warn the user about his unlawful actions (he has already been warned).
2. block the account at an attempt of further agitation, so that in a consequence there will be no disappointed traders or programmers (and it will be so in my opinion).

Sincerely.

Well there are plenty of clowns ))

Reason: